Great price on 4 day park tickets

Just made a last minute reservation for end of this month and was thinking of purchasing these tickets. Wondering what would happen if I purchased and then ended up having to cancel my trip, would Disney let me return or exchange for another ticket before these expire?

Just made a last minute reservation for end of this month and was thinking of purchasing these tickets. Wondering what would happen if I purchased and then ended up having to cancel my trip, would Disney let me return or exchange for another ticket before these expire?
Historically, Disney will apply the price you paid towards a new ticket. But there's nothing spelled out in the terms for these tickets.

Offer good until March 4

$279 for adult, $259 child

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/s...ans-J10013-12.19-12.23|FB|4171150.CT.AM.02.02

Must be used by May 26, 2017 so doesn't work for us in December. BOO.

• Tickets are valid for one day of admission to Magic Kingdom park, one day of admission to Epcot, one day of admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park and one day of admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios on 4 separate days, and may not be used to enter the same park more than once.
  • Tickets must be used within 14 days of first use or by May 26, 2017.
  • The following blockout dates apply: December 17, 2016 through January 2, 2017 and April 10, 2017 through April 21, 2017.
  • Tickets are nonrefundable, nontransferable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
  • Admission is subject to capacity closures and to other restrictions.
View Offer Details

Last edited:

My wife and I are planning on taking our kids in their first trip to Disney in May. We had been looking at this deal. We were planning on staying 5 nights and visiting each of the 4 Disney parks so this would be our best deal,right? We are planning on staying onsite and using the arrival and departure days to resort hop.

My wife and I are planning on taking our kids in their first trip to Disney in May. We had been looking at this deal. We were planning on staying 5 nights and visiting each of the 4 Disney parks so this would be our best deal,right? We are planning on staying onsite and using the arrival and departure days to resort hop.
Definitely would be the best deal based on your plans. Bought the same tickets for my parents for our May trip, so they can see all the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter