Got Cindys! Thanks everybody!

Kimberle

WL Vet
On my 4th day of trying, my call was answered w/out waiting in line! So I got my pick of times. *LOL* When the CM said I everyting was open, she caught me so off guard, I didn't know what to say! So I picked 9 am.

We're staying at WL. I figure we'll catch the boat about 8am. Will that give us enought time? MK opens at 9am. I figure everyone'll will be trying to get over. Is there a special enterence/line for PS's? I know they'll let us in early, I just don't want to get stuck in the crowd.

Another thing, the CM asked me where we were staying & when we were arriving. That seemed rather odd to me cause I believe the bf is open to all.

Thanks again!
:tongue: :wave: :tongue: :wave: :tongue: :wave:

Congratulations!!:D I know how exciting it is to get that hard to get ressie at CRT! You'll have a great time. :D

They always inquire about where we are staying when you make ps. Sometimes when I've made ps I would later change them especially after I switched resorts. I told them that I switched resorts and they have answered, "Oh, that's ok. I doesn't really matter." So, I'm not sure why they ask for resort, but I've been asked many times before.

Congratulations!:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter