Golden Corral

There's one in Kissimmee that only has breakfast on weekends. There is one on 192 near Disney and the one at the Lake Buena Vista/I-4 area that are breakfast everyday. The website will have the details.

I had an uncle who worked on a cruise ship when he was only 17. His job was to SALVAGE food off of the plates from food being returned from the dining room. If he could salvage it for it to be served again, there was a station for him to place it. If it couldnt be salvaged for a meal, then some things went into the simmering STOCK POT that is used to make LOTS OF THINGS. He later worked in a FANCY SCHMANCY restaurant in NY CITY and Philadelphia on weekends. Did basically the SAME THING.

So my point is this...at least with Golden Corral you can SEE when some un-hygienic process is taking place. You can SEE what is going on IN and OUT of the kitchen. At other restaurants, when your food comes FROM THE BACK, you REALLY don't know what you are getting. You just assume the fancy cloth napkins means you are getting better quality. It's called "WAG THE DOG" syndrome.......you believe what THEY want you to believe and they know how to put FRILLS on it. No, I cannot argue that Golden Corral isn't THE BEST place to eat, but the ones in Orlando area are FAR BETTER than most other Golden Corrals in comparison. I watched a kid pick his nose and pick up spoon for mac & cheese at Chef Mickeys. As far as food quality, oh please!!! When was food quality at Disney above a 3 at best??? Go try the McDonalds on International Drive off of Sand Lake Road...yeah...the one that serves Panini[s...cheesecake and other stuff. Their food quality is FAR BETTER than ANY Disney restaurant I ate at. I ate in Victoria and Alberts too...and needed a SNACK afterwards. Had a plate full of fancy designs and barely any food!!! They put a DISNEY design on it and you think you have top shelf??? Go sit down somewhere and keep your insults to yourself. Nobody needs that much negativity and innuendos!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter