• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Going Solo With the Free Dining Plan in September or October?

ANTSS2001 said:
guess your not coming either :paw:

Hi Ants,

I read your whole thread and thought what a great idea! While I'd love to meet up with all of you, I'd rather spend the $32 towards a specialty dinner during the F&W festival. I'm down there for an extended time and have to adhere to a budget. Sigh.

I love desserts, but I really am supposed to be eating less of them...and a whole meal of nothing but desserts, while being pure bliss, would probably do me in!

Is anyone in your party interested in meeting up to try for the hot seat at Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? There's a whole thread about that over on the Budget Board (WWTBAM Unique Free Offer). Lol...should be fun...and productive from the posts I've been receiving from other WWTBAM fans...and even kids can do it...the youngest to ever get in the hot seat was 2 years old!

If I've managed to do this correctly, here's the link:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=874855

Jo

Ozymoe said:
Hi Ants,

I read your whole thread and thought what a great idea! While I'd love to meet up with all of you, I'd rather spend the $32 towards a specialty dinner during the F&W festival. I'm down there for an extended time and have to adhere to a budget. Sigh.

I love desserts, but I really am supposed to be eating less of them...and a whole meal of nothing but desserts, while being pure bliss, would probably do me in!

Is anyone in your party interested in meeting up to try for the hot seat at Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? There's a whole thread about that over on the Budget Board (WWTBAM Unique Free Offer). Lol...should be fun...and productive from the posts I've been receiving from other WWTBAM fans...and even kids can do it...the youngest to ever get in the hot seat was 2 years old!

If I've managed to do this correctly, here's the link:

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=874855

Jo

awesome... also will PM you for the meet and greet we planned for the last week of Sept with fellow Dis'er!! Keep the heart smiling.... :cloud9:

Howdy there Ozy! As the other hug was meant for Lewisc who seemed to be in terrible need of a bit of love here is one for you also. :grouphug:

Keep on having ideas. Not all ideas end up successful but where would we be if Edison had quit after his first failure? Heck, I forget how many hundreds of times he tried until he figured out the right filament for the light bulb but I sure am glad he kept on trying as it is awfully hard to read in the dark. LOL

Lewis, are you alright now? You were perfectly correct in stating the problems with the idea but could you please just be a bit nicer about it? You almost made me feel like going to the airport and picking up complete strangers just in plain ornriness. :flower: Anyone with as many posts as you just has to be a nice person, all DISers are. Lets just chalk it up to a bad day and be friends??

Slightly Goofy

:teeth: SlightlyGoofy & Ozy.. that is why I opt to NOT mention all the stupid stuff I had offer in the previous and so with the future... Lewisc will never aprrove of it... but so far... I have been going back to the WORLD since 91... 3x a year and manage to have fun and bring a couple of laughs to a complete stranger and upto this day in age are now considered good friends of the family. :grouphug: I agree with SGoofy Ozy.... keep it coming it's just like a shuttle.. sometimes our ideas will take off sometimes it just stays grounded.... as long as you still make this butterflies in your heart that's whats counts... Anyway... if you two are in the Mouse's yard on Sept. 30 (not sure ith the time yet ) we have a meet and great at the MK park with kids :love2: .... and of course the Dis'ers parents :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

SlightlyGoofy said:
Howdy there Ozy! As the other hug was meant for Lewisc who seemed to be in terrible need of a bit of love here is one for you also. :grouphug:

Keep on having ideas. Not all ideas end up successful but where would we be if Edison had quit after his first failure? Heck, I forget how many hundreds of times he tried until he figured out the right filament for the light bulb but I sure am glad he kept on trying as it is awfully hard to read in the dark. LOL

Lewis, are you alright now? You were perfectly correct in stating the problems with the idea but could you please just be a bit nicer about it? You almost made me feel like going to the airport and picking up complete strangers just in plain ornriness. :flower: Anyone with as many posts as you just has to be a nice person, all DISers are. Lets just chalk it up to a bad day and be friends??

Slightly Goofy

Ant, I toss my stupid stuff right out there on the table. :rotfl2: I finally got old enough to realize that not everyone was going to like me nor was I gonna like everyone else but the world sure would be dull if we were all alike.

My motto is that it is possible to disagree without being disagreeable.

I get into trouble from time to time cause people cannot see my big grin when I post something that fits my strange sense of humor.

I have many friends that I have made at Disneyworld as well, cm's, mousekeepers and other DISers. Is my favorite 'attraction" while there.

Sorry I will not be there in September but maybe our paths will cross one day and we can make each other smile? :banana:

Slightly Goofy

Sorry I won't be there then or I would love to meet/help you out. You remind me so much of my Gramma. She was from Waterloo, Iowa. She and Grampa never thought there were any bad people anywhere either. They were always so shocked when someone told them that they shouldn't leave doors open in the house or the keys in the car.

Have a great time.
:wave2:

MKOATEYW, how lovely that you were able to end this thread with some good and kind words.

Slightly Goofy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter