Gluttony . . . Pure Gluttony. 14 nights food reviews from two little piggies!LAST DAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how I had missed your amazing review since joining the Dis at the start of the year. Once we booked our trip I was obsessively reading dinig reviews but never managed to find this absolutely wonderful read.

I have just spent the past two days reading it all (between planning and executing DS's eighth birthday party and packing for our less-than-three-weeks-until-we begin-our-trek trip) and now will be bouncing over to your new one. Yay! I didn't have to go through withdrawl over the past year at least. See you there! popcorn::

Just spent all night reading this, after coming here from reading your current dining review and seeing the link to this one! I am in total awe of your ability to eat all that. I thought I ate a lot, but wow! Great reviews on everything! Can't wait to see how the next one turns out! :cloud9:

I know I'm a year late but I have just read the entire review! Your husband's opinion on his chocolate eclair was the same as my fiance's last Jan - too funny!:lmao:

Just stumbled on your TR and am enjoying it so much!
I loved the comment about stacy!!!!!..lol.
Oh, and btw, she is also on a continuous loop at the off-property hotels also. My Dad was down in June and took his old VCR from home so he could tape her. Unfortunately, they just changed the show and it's not nearly as fun as the last one. We still can't understand why they have her in an old lady pantsuit standing in a virtual set in the new one.
The funny thing is, when we were there a couple weeks ago we stayed at the Quality suites in Lake Buena Vista and EVERY time we turned the TV off, it would reset and come back on with Stacy! You couldn't escape!!!

i'm certain your server from WCC would NOT get in trouble for giving you free desserts. If he sensed that you weren't happy with the wait time or that your entrees came out early or anything like that, he would do SOMETHING to make you happy.
That was your pixie dust! Disney employees do it all the time. They are completely encouraged to do special things, give magical moments, and make people HAPPY.

(sorry that im' posting to things so lake in the game, but i just found the report and MUST read it all now..lol. So, expect me to make other comments as things peak my interest.)

amazing report!!! i just finished reading your report while i was meant to be revising :-) oh well its a food technology exam anyway...
your dogs are gorgeous by the way!

I stumbled across your review yesterday and finished it today. One of my favs! I really enjoyed it :goodvibes

Ah, thanks for all the nice comments! Its lovely to know people are still reading!

5 months to go!!!:cool1:

And to think....Brian, Jake and I were lucky enough to cruise with the infamous Sonya and Tony last May :cool1:. You two are truly lovely people and friends :grouphug: .

Very late in the game, but I LOVED your dining report! I am trying to get DH to take me to WDW, so I can eat my way though!!!! Here's hoping some pixie dust will get him to say yes!!! :wizard: Off to read your next report!!!!!:cool1:

Hehe! You had me at the evil glint in your eye while holding up the Magic Bar!

I can't believe a pencil girl like you can put down a truck driver's portion of breakfast! :rotfl2: I, however, am among the fluffier variety, and most people wouldn't think twice that I could. ;)

Here's a quick lesson about Photobucket and multi-quoting posts.
First, let's start with multi-quotes...

At the bottom right of other people's posts, you'll see three buttons:
Quote, Multi-Quote and Quick Reply. Choose the second button (the paper with the quote marks) to highlight any post you wish to quote.

Continue choosing the quote marks of every person's post you want to quote until you've paged through all the posts you want to quote. Then hit the Reply button, located on the bottom of whatever page you're currently on. You'll auto-magically see all the quoted texts of the people you want to respond to, surrounded by the tags of [quote ] and [ /quote]

Just post your replies after each time you see the
tag, between each person's quoted text. When you've finished responding to everyone on that reply, just hit your post button, and you're done!

Now for Photobucket...

Before I post all my pictures here, I painstakingly resize them on Photobucket to "Message Board" size. After I've uploaded in bulk, I start by clicking on my first photo. It opens the photo to another page where the top border lists options.

The third option from the left is "resize". Use the down arrow to find the preset selection for "message board". Once it tells me it's updated the sizing, I look to the thumbnail photos to the right where you can view "back and next" photos. I just keep hitting "next", resize it and continue until I'm done. If I have a lot of photos to resize, I'll just resize them in batches so I don't go numb with boredom. ;)

When you've finished resizing, you can click back to view the album, and then copy and paste the images when you need them. They should all be sized properly.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info:cool1:

Excellent trip and food report. You eat like I do and enjoy excellent food. Gotta love the dole whips and Disney popcorn:banana:

Just found and read your ENTIRE review today!!!! (It's a million degres in NYC today, so what am I to do :rolleyes1) It was so funny and joyful!!!!...Thanks for the ride!:cheer2:

One question, if you don't mind...

We are meant to go to WCC for the first time, my Mum, daughter, and myself, and have never been. Is it a laugh, or just uncomfortable and irritating? (Your review of Trail's End buffet made that look like a possible alternative.) Any thoughts?

TIA!
:flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter