Gluten Free Options at WDW

I have to try the beignets on our upcoming trip... very excited! I always had to go to Kona cafe once or twice a trip for their gf macadamia nut pancakes but I saw they might not make pancakes anymore? They were my favorite meal of the trip so I hope that isn't true!

I've had the GF beignets, they are wonderful!

I'm a GF diner (my DD is as well). I'm also am APH so I'm at WDW almost weekly. They are awesome with GF dining! My favorite places are BOG, Boma and most restaurants in Epcot.

I had a reaction once at Brown Derby at HS but my daughter was fine.

I've had the GF beignets, they are wonderful!

I'm a GF diner (my DD is as well). I'm also am APH so I'm at WDW almost weekly. They are awesome with GF dining! My favorite places are BOG, Boma and most restaurants in Epcot.

I had a reaction once at Brown Derby at HS but my daughter was fine.

Can you share what you've had a BOG, whether it was lunch (counter service) or dinner (sit down)?
And if it was counter service, did you use the ordering kiosks?
Thanks!

I'm not the person you were asking but I did just eat supper at BOG (TS) at the end of February. Our meals were wonderful. We're off a lot more than just gluten.

We started off with me receiving GNI rolls and DD13 receiving Food For Life millet bread (she can't eat GNI due to another ingredient) along with Earth Balance margarine (we're dairy free).
aXruVyNl.jpg

1NtscUUl.jpg

DD16 just wasn't "feeling" the menu so after talking with the chef, he put together a dish that suited exactly what she wanted. She had a dish of sauteed mushrooms, steamed broccolini, and french fries with truffle salt. She said everything was delicious which is remarkable because she was struggling with some issues associated with her autism at the time and typically she doesn't like anything when she's in that state so that says something about the food.
R8dhZnXl.jpg

DD13 and I both wanted the scallops and shrimp but obviously the pastry wasn't safe and in our case with dairy the sauce wasn't safe so the chef came up with our own custom scallop dishes. I wanted asparagus and DD13 wanted broccolini and we both wanted fries with the truffle salt. It was all cooked to perfection.
8XHa3WQl.jpg

lh9UvMnl.jpg

With all of our allergies, the only safe dessert was sorbet. DD16 enjoyed it; the rest of us decided to get something elsewhere. I believe there is a GF dessert but it's not safe for our other allergies.
MvoIW0Il.jpg

I'm told the french onion soup is GF without the crouton. I was hoping to try it but without the crouton or cheese (I was hoping they had soy cheese but they didn't and I'm dairy free) it wasn't worth ordering IMO.

Just wanted to say Thank you for this thread my sister is GF and this has helped with some more ideas for her on our upcoming trip. I know she loved Sanna, Kouzzina's and The chef at 1900 park Fare did an amazing job making her something special.

My sister has celiac's and I'm gluten-free, too, we dined gluten-free at:

La Hacienda de San Angel - Epcot - most of the food we ordered was naturally gluten-free, but they also added some corn tortillas to the cheese appetizer for her

Cape May Cafe - dinner - they had minestrone soup on the buffet that night, but they prepared some soup without pasta in it just for us; there were lots of gluten free options on the buffet

Columbia Harbor House - the chicken tenders were gluten-free and very good

Captain's Grill at the Yacht Club - breakfast - twice - one morning they brought me gluten free toast (Udi's) and the other morning they made gluten free Mickey waffles - I think all the restaurants that make Mickey waffles will make gluten free ones. I've had the gluten free waffles at Roaring Forks at the Wilderness Lodge

I've had a gluten free meal at Ohana's - they prepared gf chicken wings that were delicious, along with pork, rice and broccolli. The dessert was an ice cream sundae with gf chocolate cookies.

If you are going to be in WDW during the Flower & Garden Show, you can get a list of the gluten free items in the food booths.

Several resorts as well as the allergy kiosk at AK carry the Babycakes mini cupcakes (really brownie bites with icing) and I think several other TS restaurants do as well. Last I heard, Chef Mickey was still making their top 8 allergen free GF cupcakes but I don't know if I've heard anything one way or the other since Babycakes started showing up in restaurants.

Otherwise, I don't know of any non-Babycakes GF cupcakes unless something get special ordered.

The GF fried chicken at 50s PTC is delicious!! If you want it then you really need to stop in earlier in the day to let the chef know because it takes a long time to make and these days they seem to only make it when you've given prior notice.

Hi, did you just go up to the check in podium to let them know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter