Gluten Free Friends, which ADRs to make?

[QUOTEsubsequently transpired to be a mis-diagnosis but that's another story)][/QUOTE] Are there false positives?

Sorry I'm late to the party here, but just wanted to chime in that I love Erin McKenna's for my gluten/dairy issues! I find some treats hit or miss, but most are excellent. I think our favourite TS is always going to be Boma for special diets (and for DF who can eat whatever he wants.) Breakfast or dinner, can't go wrong. I've also had great experiences at Coral Reef, Le Cellier, Crystal Palace, Rose & Crown, BOG, and many others. I've always felt safe at Disney and never gotten sick, and I've had mostly very positive experiences. You just have to be careful and ready to ask questions if you're unsure, obviously. Only negative experiences we ever had were at Wolfgang Puck's TS (don't recommend for multiple dietary restrictions!!!! There may be some knowledgeable people in the restaurant, but none of the ones we spoke to were...), and once at Ohana they tried to bring me out a surprise free creme brulee for a celebration because they'd remembered about gluten free but had forgotten about the dairy.

I know that Raglan Road doesn't have a gluten free menu. The server will go over a regular menu. I also think there are a couple of places in Epcot they don't have an allergy menu.

Love Raglan Road GF Fish & Chips
This is the gluten-free menu from the Raglan Road website. Items that are naturally gluten free have a g/f at the end of description. Items marked with an * can be made gluten-free.

http://www.raglanroad.com/gluten-free-menu

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter