Girl's Thread : Pick your title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aly!

My day has been fine. I tutored this girl from 10a-1230pm. It was horrendous. *headdesk*

I'm headed out soon to do some more christmas shopping.

Party tonight!

I'll try again later,

:hug: What's wrong?

Well, there's this new pony at my stables. Pretty little thing, looks like my own ponies twin except she's a tad shorter, of a slimmer build and has a white stripe down her face. Well anyways she belongs to a friend of the yard owners wife and they bought her as a surprise christmas present for their daughter. What they know about horses you could write on a postage stamp. They bought her from an aquantice, they obviously went purely on looks and size. Want the best part? She's pregnant. Yeh, seriously the grazing here is awful there's not enough for one pony yet alone an expectant mother. They apparently didn't know she was pregnant when they bought her, who the hell when they know nothing about equines buys a horse without getting checked it by a vet first? So i'm totally wound up because this poor sweetheart of a pony, is expecting a child and she's being given to a little girl as a christmas present and i'm so sure that the owners have yet to figure out that she can't be ridden for a year and a half now or they'd have taken her back. If I see them riding that pony, I will not be able to bite my tongue and if they ask if me and my friend will accompany that girl I swear I will have to restrain myself from screaming. The other thing, when you know nothing about ponies what makes you think you can take on a pregnant pony and look after the foal? People really are incredibly stupid. How do I know they're totally incompetent? Well the poor little darling is currently stood in a pathetic excuse of a 'field' with no rug no hay and no water and the temperature is minus god knows what. Seriously she's going to catch a chill and freeze to death! She'd obviously been sweating from all the stress of being transported so they'd chucked her out with no rug. Idiots. Me and my friend put hay out for her and some water because horses are supposed to eat 16hours a day and their stomachs have to be half full all the time, she was going to be left for over 12 fricking hours with nothing! I wanted to put my ponies turnout rug on her as he is in the stable with stable rugs on but I didn't want to meddle too much. I'm usually the first up the yard so i'll check on her tomorrow and I swear to God if she is there lying dead on the floor there is going to be hell to pay. Everyone felt the same way as me, they were all having a mini rant about it but I was so worked up I didn't trust myself to join in. I'm really bad at this whole thinking before I speak thing so I'm going to make myself very unpopular by calling her owners on everything they've done wrong.
>:(

HOUSTON! We have a tree! Yay, although it was 20 degrees outside when we got it. :headache:

Then I got a top I needed at Kohl's for my dad's company Christmas party. Yep, we're still having one. The guy who owns the company is MEGA rich, he can definitely afford it.

Well, there's this new pony at my stables. Pretty little thing, looks like my own ponies twin except she's a tad shorter, of a slimmer build and has a white stripe down her face. Well anyways she belongs to a friend of the yard owners wife and they bought her as a surprise christmas present for their daughter. What they know about horses you could write on a postage stamp. They bought her from an aquantice, they obviously went purely on looks and size. Want the best part? She's pregnant. Yeh, seriously the grazing here is awful there's not enough for one pony yet alone an expectant mother. They apparently didn't know she was pregnant when they bought her, who the hell when they know nothing about equines buys a horse without getting checked it by a vet first? So i'm totally wound up because this poor sweetheart of a pony, is expecting a child and she's being given to a little girl as a christmas present and i'm so sure that the owners have yet to figure out that she can't be ridden for a year and a half now or they'd have taken her back. If I see them riding that pony, I will not be able to bite my tongue and if they ask if me and my friend will accompany that girl I swear I will have to restrain myself from screaming. The other thing, when you know nothing about ponies what makes you think you can take on a pregnant pony and look after the foal? People really are incredibly stupid. How do I know they're totally incompetent? Well the poor little darling is currently stood in a pathetic excuse of a 'field' with no rug no hay and no water and the temperature is minus god knows what. Seriously she's going to catch a chill and freeze to death! She'd obviously been sweating from all the stress of being transported so they'd chucked her out with no rug. Idiots. Me and my friend put hay out for her and some water because horses are supposed to eat 16hours a day and their stomachs have to be half full all the time, she was going to be left for over 12 fricking hours with nothing! I wanted to put my ponies turnout rug on her as he is in the stable with stable rugs on but I didn't want to meddle too much. I'm usually the first up the yard so i'll check on her tomorrow and I swear to God if she is there lying dead on the floor there is going to be hell to pay. Everyone felt the same way as me, they were all having a mini rant about it but I was so worked up I didn't trust myself to join in. I'm really bad at this whole thinking before I speak thing so I'm going to make myself very unpopular by calling her owners on everything they've done wrong.
>:(

That SO could be considered animal abuse. Idiot people. :hug:

Yeah, I couldn't find much to wear that wouldn't break the bank. I don't have any dress clothes that fit anymore, so I had to find some.

I'm going to use my black flats, my dark blue skinny jeans, and I got a nice black button up top with a tie at the top of the buttons. It's also a V-neck, and it has puff sleeves. It's really cute and feminine, and I got it for $5.78. SCORE!

It sounds super cute Sonya!

I love christmas parties. I'm going one the weekend before christmas with my dad's office. It should be crazy fun. They usually are.

That SO could be considered animal abuse. Idiot people. :hug:

I'm sure their hearts in the right place and they just want a nice present for their daughter, but they've obviously been taken advantage of and sold something entirely unsuitable. It's an easy mistake to make if you don't know anything to think that a horse that's sweating won't need a rug. I just wish people wouldn't buy horses when they're so incompetent. I'm not saying you need to be an expert, I just bought my first pony 7 weeks ago and my family is completely non-horsey but I'd been around horses for 5 years prior to the purchase, we had experts help us choose a pony and we got our pony vetted. We read book after book about how to care for him properly and if we were really stuck we asked someone. I mean seriously, i'm not saying don't buy a horse unless you know everything but at least know something!Incompetence is my biggest pet peeve.

I'm sure their hearts in the right place and they just want a nice present for their daughter, but they've obviously been taken advantage of and sold something entirely unsuitable. It's an easy mistake to make if you don't know anything to think that a horse that's sweating won't need a rug. I just wish people wouldn't buy horses when they're so incompetent. I'm not saying you need to be an expert, I just bought my first pony 7 weeks ago and my family is completely non-horsey but I'd been around horses for 5 years prior to the purchase, we had experts help us choose a pony and we got our pony vetted. We read book after book about how to care for him properly and if we were really stuck we asked someone. I mean seriously, i'm not saying don't buy a horse unless you know everything but at least know something!Incompetence is my biggest pet peeve.

That's true. I feel the same way when people get a dog and don't do research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter