Girl's Thread : Pick your title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: Did you party good at the Club last night?
I actually didn't go. I didn't really wanna spend money, and not a lot of people were going.
So all of my friends were going to a party, but I didn't really wanna go there. The place has a bad rep for parties. So I stayed in the dorm with my other friend. So they were all beeeeyonndd drunk, and I ended up taking care of them. It sounds awful, but it was actually a good night. lol
You DID mind your manners, right Nanners?
OF COURSE!! I was the chauffeur for my friends last night, so I minded my manners.

I actually didn't go. I didn't really wanna spend money, and not a lot of people were going.
So all of my friends were going to a party, but I didn't really wanna go there. The place has a bad rep for parties. So I stayed in the dorm with my other friend. So they were all beeeeyonndd drunk, and I ended up taking care of them. It sounds awful, but it was actually a good night. lol

OF COURSE!! I was the chauffeur for my friends last night, so I minded my manners.

Good Nanners!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter