Girl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think that sometimes it would be easier to be a guy. Especially during certain times of the month.

For sure! :thumbsup2

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Like. I really like this guy. I mean, I really like him.
And he found out, because my friends have big mouths. But he acts all flirty now, but that's it. It's really making me mad. It's like, if you like me, admit it., If not, stop teasing me with the flirting!

And about the other topic. I got mine for the first time last month. I'm 15.
It sucked.

I seriously somtimes wish I was a guy.
It's so much easyer!
Well, It seems easyer.
:rolleyes:

Oh yeah! They have so much less to worry about. No periods every month, no childbirth (i hear thats a good time!), no hormonal rages, no shaving of the legs which is a pain..the list is endless!

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Like. I really like this guy. I mean, I really like him.
And he found out, because my friends have big mouths. But he acts all flirty now, but that's it. It's really making me mad. It's like, if you like me, admit it., If not, stop teasing me with the flirting!

And about the other topic. I got mine for the first time last month. I'm 15.
It sucked.

Maybe you should just ask him straight up then?

I got mine when I was 14.
Freakiest day of my life.

::yes:: that's the worst! Cuz your sitting down for 45 minutes straight, then you have to stand up..bleck. I always feel self concious when i get mine during the school year.

I have to sit for 80 minutes straight and then stand up. I haven't yet had my period during the school year, but I'm NOT looking forward too it.,

I have to sit for 80 minutes straight and then stand up. I haven't yet had my period during the school year, but I'm NOT looking forward too it.,

You might have to go to the bathroom inbetween every class the first couple days of your period.

Maybe you should just ask him straight up then?

I got mine when I was 14.
Freakiest day of my life.

I would. But we are never alone. We are ALWAYS surrounded by our friends.

Mine too! I was home alone, babysitting my 10 year old cousin. It was terrible.

I hated tampons and was scared to death of them at first, but now they are a life savor.

They scared me too!
The first time I used them, I left the applicator in :rotfl:
Talk about uncomfortable...:headache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter