Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleDucky

<font color=green>Sorry folks, this ain't skinemax
Welcome to the girl thread!
To be part of this thread, the rules are as followed
1. Have a vajayjay.
That's all the rules for now :goodvibes

Team WeeWee, you have officially been warned not to look through the contents of this thread

Girls, I hereby welcome you to Team VJJ!
All about tampons, boys, and other dandy little girl things!

Throw your hands up if you know that you're a star.
You better stand up if you know just who you are.
Never give up. Never stay down.
Girl power. Girl power.
Throw your hands up if you know that you're a star.
You better stand up if you know just who you are.
Never give up cause you've come too far.
Girl power.
Girl power.

Hey girl, hey!!
(I couldn't resist!)
So what's up gals? What kind of girly things are we gonna talk about?

we talk about basic girl issues, like i.e, that time of the month.
(;

I might get a visit from Aunt Flow right before a big pool party I'm throwing for all my friends. It's kinda the last thing we'll do before we all leave for college. I'm upset.

Hmmm.

We can talk about guy problems?
Guys stink.

Not the guys on here, but the guys in real life.

I was so close to adding my crush on MySpace but it had the stupid email/last name thing. So I put in his last name and it said that's not it. I was so close! D:

k, i'll join in by saying that i get EXTREMELY paranoid when i get up from sitting on like, those fabric chairs when i have my time.

k, i'll join in by saying that i get EXTREMELY paranoid when i get up from sitting on like, those fabric chairs when i have my time.
I'm paranoid about everything.
It's better during the summer because I can wear jeans, and if I leak it's not as noticable as khaki pants.

I was so close to adding my crush on MySpace but it had the stupid email/last name thing. So I put in his last name and it said that's not it. I was so close! D:

i remember i'd get butterflies when i would wait for my crush to respond to my messages or comments on myspace.
it turns out we liked eachother but nothing ever happened...
ick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter