• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gifts in the room

Does anyone have a picture of the door magnets that come with the room decoration packages? I was considering the birthday package.

Last edited:
So question... When I sailed out of Galveston in November, I ordered the Prosecco (sp??) and chocolates package, and the cheese platter, for my friend for upgrading us to Concierge. I was thinking we could have a glass during sail away to celebrate our girls trip. When we got to the room, the cheese platter was there but the bubbly and chocolates were not. I found out later that alcohol could not be delivered to the room until we got so far away from port. Is this true for all ports? Or just Galveston? I'm sailing out of PC next month and want to order the romance package for myself and the hubs....but I'd prefer to pop the bubbly at sail away. :drinking1

So question... When I sailed out of Galveston in November, I ordered the Prosecco (sp??) and chocolates package, and the cheese platter, for my friend for upgrading us to Concierge. I was thinking we could have a glass during sail away to celebrate our girls trip. When we got to the room, the cheese platter was there but the bubbly and chocolates were not. I found out later that alcohol could not be delivered to the room until we got so far away from port. Is this true for all ports? Or just Galveston? I'm sailing out of PC next month and want to order the romance package for myself and the hubs....but I'd prefer to pop the bubbly at sail away. :drinking1
When we sailed out of Port Canaveral our romance package was all in the room when we walked in. The bubbly was chilling in ice and there were glasses. We stood on our veranda, waving and sipping during sail away.

Attachments

• 20161022_164206.jpg
    20161022_164206.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 70
When we sailed out of Port Canaveral our romance package was all in the room when we walked in. The bubbly was chilling in ice and there were glasses. We stood on our veranda, waving and sipping during sail away.
YAY! Thank you. I will be placing an order then!

It's a Galveston thing...the state laws are different from other ports as to what kind and when you can serve alcohol. Once you get into international waters it's open bar!

Does anyone have a picture of the door magnets that come with the room decoration packages? I was considering the birthday package.

This was from a few cruises ago. (I included our car magnet next to it for size reference.)

I've ordered gifts for each DCL cruise. While they are quite expensive, they were all great, with a great presentation (ex: flowers extra fresh and yes, it's hard to let them go when you leave after a short cruise). We loved them.

I have photos of the picture frame, hanging decorations and door door cling as well if you would like me to post them.
hey! not offered to me :rolleyes1 but I'm thinking of getting decorations too and I'd love :lovestruc to see your pictures!! My youngest DD and I love Star Wars!!!!

Oh that would be great. Thanks Also I will be on the SW Cruise that you are on.

That is so cool! I am so excited to be finally going on a SW cruise...something different for us but I am thinking my 2 boys (50 year old and 14 year old) will love it. lol

Here is the photo of the picture frame and the window cling and hanging decorations.

Attachments

• IMG_1340.JPG
    IMG_1340.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_1343.JPG
    IMG_1343.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_1346.JPG
    IMG_1346.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 144
That is so cool! I am so excited to be finally going on a SW cruise...something different for us but I am thinking my 2 boys (50 year old and 14 year old) will love it. lol

Here is the photo of the picture frame and the window cling and hanging decorations.
Thank you for all the pictures ! LOL My husband picked this for his 50th birthday. My daughter is 10 but I think her dad will get more of a kick out of it LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter