Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummmm I've hated everything I thought I would hate, so... :D I thought Treasure Island wasn't as bad as I thought, I guess.

Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux. Thank goodness I read it, or I wouldn't have ever seen the movie...

What is your favorite joke?
Lol this one my sister told me years ago and it made me laughed overly hard.
"Why do sharks live in salt water?"
"Because the pepper water makes them sneeze!"
I've even gotten it told at the laugh floor before.

this is probably terrible but it gets me every time. norm macdonald told it on an episode of snl in the '90s and ugh i love it so much:
"a down and out o.j. simpson has decided to return to doing what he does best: killing people"

This was told at the laugh floor when I was there, but it isn't my joke. Some 12 year old girls came up with it.

Why did Elsa pop the balloon?
To let it go, let it go!

I'm 15.

Q: Where do you go in Dallas in case of a tornado?
A: Cowboys Stadium - they never get a touchdown there!

Orreed question!
Do you enjoy high school football games?
Not really. I only went to two in my high school career and one was homecoming.

Yes I loved them! I was a cheerleader, so I always enjoyed football games. Basketball is a different story, but football was possibly my favorite part of cheerleading

Nah, I went to an arts high school and most people went just to watch the marching band play. Never cared much for sports anyway.

YES i was really into high school football. college football is even better. i'm actually going home this next weekend and my bf plays football for my old high school so i'm going to a game because i'm a super senior lol

Um... tough question. I feel like I wouldn't if I wasn't in marching band, but since I'm there every Friday night, I actually really enjoy it. Not just the band aspect obviously (Since that's not the question), but I do like watching the game in the stands with the band. ::yes::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter