Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have zero school spirit except when it comes to doing shows for theatre and competing in my writing competitions, so no.

Oh yes they are so fun!! Even if I'm just there to hang out with friends. It's kinda sad though this year I went to two different teams games and neither was my school :laughing: I was working on our home games so far and got invited to others I could actually go too. I think I had more spirit for my friend's alumni high school though because my school is literally awful at football and only won one game last year...

Catherine question!
What causes or charities are important to you?
Every Christmas I buy a gift for someone in need from something through my church, and I also donate to Salvation Army and other charities when I can, especially around the holidays, since I think that every child should be able to celebrate in that time of year.

I'm in the National Charity League and I've gotten to work hands on at a lot of organizations. My favorite is Evening Stars where we babysit special needs kids and their siblings. I also am passionate about supporting the troops, Give Kids the World, and animals.

Any child welfare charities. I care a lot about children.
Every year we choose a family in need and do the 12 days of Christmas, leaving one gift anonymously on their doorstep each night leading up to Xmas day.

my sorority's philanthropy is speech and hearing, so that is currently most important to me. (seeing videos of people hearing for the first time! makes me cry!)

i honestly think any charity is amazing. you can't go wrong to donating time or money to a cause that helps people (or animals, or the earth)

Anything to do with Autism or neurological disabilies because my brother has Autism. My school district and my church do a lot for homeless people so those charities too.

Alzheimer's and cancer research, as both have affected my family.

I'm also an officer in my college chapter of To Write Love On Her Arms. Mental health awareness and education is deeply close to my heart.

Big supporter of Humane Society, To Write Love on Her Arms, Supporting Troops (I believe that those who protect us and watch over us and fight for us should be taken care of in return) and Marine Life charities. Autism (has effected some close to me), Brain cancer (has taken the life of someone near and dear to me) and other neurological organizations. Also, band programs, Make a Wish and Pennies for Patients. I love helping people in need.

Orreed question!
If you were to be hired as an attraction cast member, which ride would you want to work at?
Kilimanjaro Safari
I've gotten some good question from some of you recently! Keep them coming!

Kilimanjaro Safari or maybe Expedition Everest. Although I'd probably take any job :cool1: I wouldn't be able to stay in character for ToT, though

My ALL-TIME #1 attraction to work at would be The Jungle Cruise, followed closely by "The Mob Show" on The Great Movie Ride. I think they'd be so fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter