Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually don't mind the school year so far. Since it's my senior year (#SWEG), I went pretty easy on my classes. I LOVE newspaper. The only two classes I don't really care for are Italian and Forensic Sciences- Italian is just really hard this year and Forensic Science is annoying (but it's only until January, so I can deal with it until then).

OOC: It's pretty cool. Senior year is easy. And my dual English class isn't bad at all.

ditto

I like college a lot. But I don't like the part where I have to go to classes. I love my English class. My seminar, math, and american history classes are classes I can deal with. But my nutrition class is AWFUL. idk I'm in all gen ed classes right now since I'm only a freshman, so I can't wait to start taking classes that contribute to my major.

Do you have a favorite number?
5. It's my birth month number and the number I was in one of my elementary classes, and I don't know, I just like it.
8, it's pretty much an infinity sign which makes no sense at all because I hate infinity but.. xD
Haha school house rock!

Sarah question!
How do you like the school year so far?
I don't really like this semester. I really only like one of my classes and it just seems like a lot of busy work that has nothing to do with my major. But I do like having classes with one of my closest friends. Maybe they'll get better.

Let's just say that by the end of day two I was ready to have summer back

Um, I like all of my classes except for two.
One of these two is just annoying (Honors bio)
and one of them I hate so much and right now, I've never been more stressed out in my life due to this class. (Honors Lit). The teacher says she barely gives any homework but she's given piles and piles of it mostly every night since school has started and I've been back since August 8th.

You guys are all so old, I thought disney was really for kids up to about the age of 12 and the ones who post here are usually the older siblings maybe up to 18.

Are you all parents or something?

I'm late to the game.... anyway, I'm going to answer the questions I missed, not that anyone cares.

Orreed question!
What TV or movie character could you play well?
I don't know lol, my favorite role ever was Annie Sullivan (the teacher in the miracle worker) so that would be awesome to portray.
Probably Mabel from Gravity Falls because I'm so random and weird, but in a good way.
Have you ever had your heart broken? Not romantically no, but last year I was told by the director at my college that I should audition for a play and that she knew she'd give me a lead. Well, I auditioned and was told I was great and then the cast list went up and I didn't get any role at all. I count it as my heart breaking I was so set on getting a part. I couldn't stop sobbing and shaking and I just felt like I had been played by the director and it was awful.
I am forever alone, so no.
Sarah question!
What do you think is the biggest current issue in your country?
I'm exhausted, today has been so busy and I cant think. But the issues with ISIS and persecution are huge, and I know it's not in or country but we are trying to make plans to stop it.
Obama.
Orreed question!
Which store have you spent the most money at this year?
Kohl's, I spent almost one hundred there last weekend on clothes. I don't think I've spent that much at other stores this year, but I may have.
Probably Hot Topic idk.
Do you have a favorite number?
5. It's my birth month number and the number I was in one of my elementary classes, and I don't know, I just like it.
21 (no, not because of the vine) because it is the name of one of my favorite albums and also idk I just like the number.
Haha school house rock!

Sarah question!
How do you like the school year so far?
I don't really like this semester. I really only like one of my classes and it just seems like a lot of busy work that has nothing to do with my major. But I do like having classes with one of my closest friends. Maybe they'll get better.

I LOVE IT! Is that weird?

You guys are all so old, I thought disney was really for kids up to about the age of 12 and the ones who post here are usually the older siblings maybe up to 18.

Not here. This is the Teen Board of the forums. As in teenagers. I think the general range is 14-18. I'm 17 myself.

i'm the opposite of a parent

awkward moment when I'm turning 19 in a few months

it is called the teen board, so there's the whole teenager thing
most people that post on here are 11th/12th graders and college kids lol

MickeyisBeast said:
awkward moment when I'm turning 19 in a few months

it is called the teen board, so there's the whole teenager thing
most people that post on here are 11th/12th graders and college kids lol

Yeah, I'm a freshman and there are a couple people younger than me on here so it's all teenagers on here

You guys are all so old, I thought disney was really for kids up to about the age of 12 and the ones who post here are usually the older siblings maybe up to 18. Are you all parents or something?

I have two kids and three grand kids

grandma likes to get funky sometimes

I don't read a lot of books that I don't think I'll like unless it's for school, but a lot of books I read in school I ended up really liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter