Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
What classes do you have this semester?
Microbiology, women's studies, family studies, and social science for teachers. All very vital things for being a kindergarten teacher lol

What classes do you have this semester?
Microbiology, women's studies, family studies, and social science for teachers. All very vital things for being a kindergarten teacher lol

That's cool you want to be a teacher.

I have no idea yet. I haven't gotten my schedule.

Politics, English literature and religious studies
Woohoo a levels bring on another whole year of fun............

Brit Lit I, Major Authors: Zora Neale Hurston & Langston Hughes, Rhetoric & Writing, Basic Christian Beliefs

woo-hoo for having gen-eds behind me

Dual English, Pre-Cal, Environmental Science, Government, Economics, Advanced Audio Video Production

English,
Precalc
American History
Biology dos
Physics
Journalism
PE

Brit Lit I, Major Authors: Zora Neale Hurston & Langston Hughes, Rhetoric & Writing, Basic Christian Beliefs woo-hoo for having gen-eds behind me
Lol at the fact that I'm doing American literature this year for my class and you're doing British
#swapsies

perfect. Did you do British lit this past year? I did American lit.
Yes!! Ahahaha, we did Edward Thomas, Thomas Hardy, Ted Hughes, Jeanette Winterson and classic Shakespeare. I managed to get 53/60 in my exam so it wasn't too bad lol. Next year is Plath, Fitzgerald etc

internship is my only "class" through my uni

i'm taking disney heritage and studies in hospitality later this fall

Electives-wise? Gym, and I'm not sure if I have Art or Health, I can't remember. Oh and Music >:(

Sarah question!
Have you ever done anything illegal?
Just speeding sometimes and if I'm somewhere I don't know very well I tend to break some traffic laws accidentally just trying to get where I need to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter