Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newsies hands down!! It's closing next weekend :sad2: I fell in love with ever since I saw it in August 2012.

I've missed a lot...

Illegal... A handful of times I didn't buckle up. That's all I can think of right now but I'm sure there's more.
Musicals... Dr. Horrible totally counts! Or it should. So that's mine. I also love Newsies and Wicked, and I'm not sure if Frozen counts, but I do love Frozen.
And I don't keep a journal, but I've tried in the past. Never could keep doing it.

Expeditioneverestgrl question!
What do you have in your house that reminds you or brings you to Disney?
So so much. Tons of pictures, a Mickey border, so many movies, calendars, shirts, souvenirs...and so much more. Our house has a lot of Disney in it.

Our traditional pictures of us in front of Cinderella's Castle are up, our movies, the Mickey towel on our bathroom floor, the bookshelf full of movies, we really have tons of Disney stuff :D

Newsies hands down!! It's closing next weekend :sad2: I fell in love with ever since I saw it in August 2012.

DID SOMEONE SAY...

group-2.jpg

I'm seeing it for the last time (hopefully twice) on Saturday. I have tickets for the 2:00 and my friends are going to help me lotto the 8:00. I'm going to miss it so much :-( if I see it once, it'll be my 7th time seeing it.

So yeah, my favorite musical is also Newsies, LMAO, but Sunday in the Park with George is a close second, Urinetown a close third. I was just in All Shook Up at SDM- that was pretty good too. But it's a jukebox musical, so I don't know if it really counts.

The thing in my home that brings me back to Disney is my set of Ariel-themed Mickey Mouse ears. I wore them every day on my last trip and I was absolutely smitten with them.

Honestly, nothing. But that's really just because I couldn't bring a lot of stuff to college with me. I have my Aladdin shirt and that's about it.

Our resort mugs I use frequently, signed pictures of Pooh and Mickey's buddies in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle, my pooh bear plush, and Disney books.

What is the nicest thing you've ever done for someone?
I threw my best friend a surprise birthday party, and my family basically furnished his dorm room for him. He was so happy both times.

Answering my own question: Our water in our apartment smells like Splash Mountain water! Lol we live in Florida too...

And I do nice things as much as I can for my friends. I can't answer that bc I have done so much.

When is the next time you are going back to disney?
Not sure. Probably 2017.

What is the nicest thing you've ever done for someone?
I threw my best friend a surprise birthday party, and my family basically furnished his dorm room for him. He was so happy both times.
Uhhhhh I don't know.... I mean, I've done plenty of stuff, but none seem overly exciting :confused3
When is the next time you are going back to disney?
Not sure. Probably 2017.

Maybe this year in November, not sure

Nicest thing is probably writing a letter to my ex almost every day while he was at Boot Camp.

Probably when I do the college program. I'm probably doing Fall 2016 but that may change.

I have lots of Disney shirts, three Disney mugs in our cupboard, a Perry the Platypus antennae topper, and various keychains and pins.

Nicest thing... I'm not sure. Can't think of anything particularly noteworthy. Maybe I'm not a very nice person...

I just got back from Disney yesterday!!! And I'm going again next Spring Break! But possibly before then. This trip has been one of the BEST, I'll probably be posting a trip report soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter