Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never been out of the country, but my parents want to visit Rome someday with me.

-Blue
-I love all seasons equally
-I want to be a writer,a singer,a actress,a movie director,a businesswoman, a fashion designer, a video game designer, and a missionary/evangelist
-I've never traveled out of the country before

No. But apparently, when I was really little, I had a fish. His name was Bob. I didn't really remember him though.

That's Annie! :dogdance:

IMG_20130111_211217-1_zps92d34383.jpg

I used two have two cats. A black and white one named Satch and his sister, a gold and white one named Salsa.

Satch passed in September 2012, but Salsa is still around.

-I wanna animate or design clothes. Something artsy for sure. That can include dramatic and musical arts, too. Any or all of the above is fine with me.

-I went to Mexico on a Disney cruise once lol

-I have a few cats lol they are all black and fluffy. I named my favorite lucifer because you know. Lucifer from Cinderella. They are twins in so many ways

Are you allergic to anything?

I'm mostly allergic to cigarette smoke, walnuts, and Guinea pigs.

Ragweed, pollen, dust, and slightly allergic to milk. Oh and penicillin. Forgot about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter