Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are things I LOVE about all the seasons so I don't really have a favorite

What career do you want to have as an adult? (it's cliche to say "what do you want to be when you grow up?")

I want to be a teacher. Right now I want to teach kindergarten.

I honestly don't care as long as I work at Disney. LOL!

I really wanna work with music though. Doing what, I'm not sure. Maybe working with the music for parades, fireworks, rides, or productions in the parks? :goodvibes

Summer btw is my favorite season.

I want to be a graphic designer working for animated movies, particularly disney. ;)

I want to be a writer. I've had my heart set on it for a while now.

I want to do something with animals, but I'm not sure what, because I can't stand to see them get hurt or anything like that and I get really squeamish when it comes to things like biology.

I also want to write, I actually enjoy writing children's books, I wrote one called 'Monsters in Pants.' It was pretty fabulous.

I want to either be a teacher or an author, or be a singer.

Social media advertising for Disney or elementary education. I want to do the Disney College Program too.

Have you ever traveled out of the country?

Yes, I went to Germany at the end of 2011 and celebrated New Years, and I went on a Cruise last January to The Grand Cayman Islands, Haiti, and Jamaica. (I also went to Canada when I was younger but I don't really count that.)

Only to Canada, I live in NY so it's not far away.

Ideally, I'd like to be either an actor, journalist, or working with the UN or a partnering charity like UNICEF or UNESCO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter