Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

Just because there's a backstory doesn’t mean they’re misunderstood.

In my opinion, some villains choose to be evil and therefore are irredeemable, some villains are just doing wrong things for the right reasons, though they may have misunderstood those reasons, and some villains were twisted beyond repair into what they are so you have to take it case by case because who knows whether they really meant it or not.

Last edited:
Have you ever stayed up all night?

yeah, sorta. one time when i was in my dorm i was facetiming the bae and we had a competition of who could stay up longer. I fell asleep at 4 am (so i mean basically all night ok) and so he won lol

Fairywings question!
Do you think Villians can sometimes be "misunderstood"?

sometimes, not all the times. i think they always try and show the villain's side of the story but idk they're villains for a reason

Fairywings question!
What Disney or Pixar movie are you looking forward to the most?
Probably Inside Out.
I need more questions everyone :)

What are your summer plans?
I am going to Europe for a study abroad trip for two weeks, then I am going to Canada and Wisconsin with my family.

I've got a week of being a counselor at girl scout camp, then I have orientation, then I have a week at WDW! :yay:

...Then, I get shipped off to college. :scared:

The only thing my parents and I have planned for vacation is a trip to Niagara Falls Canada Side in July. The rest of the Summer I will volunteer at the Nursing Home Activities Center and just hang out at the pool and with my friends.

Working, going to the beach, going to the pool with bae every day, going to Disney, hopefully moving into an apartment...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter