Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

Snow White,Rapunzel and Tiana I figure Snow White would know a lot about Disney and she is my favorite Disney Princess.And Rapunzel and Tiana are such fun characters.

Do you like museums?
Sometimes. Only if the exhibits are interesting to me or are somehow interactive.

Yeah

Belle because she's smart and knowledgeable, Merida because she's awesome, and Hiro Hamada because that would be cool and he has Baymax

Multiple choice

Goofy, Merida, Aurora

I've been to very few museums, but as long as they're something I'm interested in, they're pretty neat.

Yes, espically the Walt Disney Family Museum and Smithsonian Museum of American History

Yeeeesss. I love walking through museums, especially art ones. The MOMA in NYC has been my favorite so far.

Big Hero 6. I like how they're normal teens who are outstandingly smart instead of traditional "super heroes" :)

Also, how cute is Honey Lemon? I'd love to be her best friend!

Every movie I can think of has a sequel, but it wasn't up to the level of the original.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter