Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

Happy thanksgiving!
What did you do today?
Not too much. Our thanksgiving plans didn't really work out. We're in Illinois to be with family and we just went to a restaurant for thanksgiving because my grandma is going through chemo and it was easier on her. But then my cousins and uncle were sick so that family didn't join us and kind of stinks because tradition was thrown off, as we also then didn't see our traditional Thanksgiving movie. But overall I still had a pretty good day with family. We ate pie and made Christmas ornaments for our tree at the zoo tomorrow we just had a very relaxed thanksgiving.

Expeditioneverestgrl question!
Is your Christmas tree up yet?
No. Not yet. We always wait until after thanksgiving and we aren't home yet.

I miss my ptetty much boyfriend without the official title. He lives 50 minutes away but I was just with him thirty minutes ago but already miss him haha.

I worked all day on Thanksgiving :/

Our tree is going up next weekend.

Sarah question!
Do you care for One Direction?
They're alright. I'm pretty neutral on them. I like some songs a lot but don't consider myself a big fan.

Do I care for them? Do I cArE fOr ThEm???

OH MY CHEESE YES YES YES YES YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M A HUGE DIRECTIONER!

Carry on...

they're good-looking and seem pretty talented

they have some very terrifying fans tho. wish i could unsee some of those photoshop edits

Uh, yeah no, I don't do boy bands. Ever. Period. Even wen I was a kid I never cared for them.

I'm not a big fan of pop music in general, but I'll tolerate it if everyone else wants it on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter