getting in a parade?

BigDogger

Earning My Ears
My parents are taking the whole family to WDW to celebrate there 45th wedding anniversary. We were trying to think of something to make it special for them. And I was wondering how I could get them in the parade. I think that would be a great way to thank them for the trip, and to celebrate the anniversary.

chrispirate:

It is completely random, we were shocked when we were asked to be in the parade at animal kingdom, but it was a lot of fun.

My boys have been in the parade, sort of several times. As the parade has stopped they have been pulled in by characters. And yes it is completely random. Unless of course maybe when you get there you could go to Guest Relations and see about them being the family of the day? Make sure you tell the hotel too and they may be able to arrange it.

Just do what we did..... duck in behind the 'Light bar' at the end of Spectro, smile and do the 'Queen Wave' to the crowd, and let 'em wonder just who in heck it is they're looking at.:cool1:

My parents are taking the whole family to WDW to celebrate there 45th wedding anniversary. We were trying to think of something to make it special for them. And I was wondering how I could get them in the parade. I think that would be a great way to thank them for the trip, and to celebrate the anniversary.

chrispirate:

Well, that's a good idea,..Think of something that can make their anniversary more interesting and fun,..Good girl/boy!...:yay::dance3:

The people that are the grand marshalls of the parades of chosen randomly. They are usually picked right as the park opens in the morning and I heard that they look for families who look happy and they like matching shirts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter