Get something off your chest here!!!

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
The sense of entitlement and acts of selfishness from people today make me so crabby!!!:(:mad:
I just needed to get that off my chest :hyper2:

Your turn :upsidedow

ETA: Rules for this thread - no judging, no debating, no questioning, no snarkyness.
This thread is a therapy thread to make us feel better :goodvibes

Last edited:
My list would be long and likely result in points, so I'll bow out before I even start. :)

Hope your day improves though...

I'm tired of driving around with people who are not paying attention. Since Saturday, I've had at least three drivers almost "drift" into my lane and hit me because, well, I don't know why. On their phones, I assume because they aren't watching the road.

My list would be long and likely result in points, so I'll bow out before I even start. :)

Hope your day improves though...

Oh...come on.....you can play along - just keep it clean - this is a family show :smooth:

Thanks for the well wishes :-)

I have had enough of my landlord today!! We share a house and he lives upstairs and we live downstairs, different entrances. Around noon today our power went out and I let him know. I looked outside and I saw that a tree branch had knocked down a line so he called Hydro and they came by to fix it. They came in about an hour which was good because its super hot and humid today (42C with the humidity) so we need our AC. Turns out it was an old cable line that was down and our hydro had actually been disconnected for NON PAYMENT. Yep, my landlord didn't pay our bill (all utilities are included in rent) so we got disconnected.

We had to sit in our stifling hot house for four hours before he could call them to get things sorted out and we got our power back on. Luckily they were able to get us reconnected today and we didn't have to wait til tomorrow but seriously, you are our landlord. Pay our damn bills with the money we give you for rent.

Rant over.... for now.

Oh...come on.....you can play along - just keep it clean - this is a family show :smooth:

Thanks for the well wishes :-)

I'm just having one of those days. Sorry I'm not being more specific, but I really can't considering where we are. :)

That my doctor visit just ate up $120 of what could have gone into the vaca fund :headache::rolleyes:. Couldn't get into my GP 'till Friday and that wasn't gonna cut it so I went to the convenient care (not ER) near me. Last time I was there was with DS after he hurt his arm, $35 co-pay..not anymore! $100! BEFORE lab work. Yeah, I'm pretty salty about my GP right now...all I needed was a urinalysis for what I knew was an infection...one really, REALLY expensive UTI. I am glad I didn't put it off tho, using the otc stuff to get thru, my dad had kidney issues so I don't tempt fate.

I need this. Why can't people just answer a simple question via email? I sent you an email, requesting basically a yes or no answer. This does not require a phone discussion, nor a meeting. Just answer the freakin question. It's yes. Or no.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure that I was the only person in Florida taught that you drive in the right most lane, unless you are actively passing someone. Please do not drive 20 miles under the limit in the far left lane.

My gripe of the day is about weather forecasts. We were supposed to have a 60% chance of rain starting at noon and going thru late afternoon so we stayed home from the waterpark today. It's 6 o'clock right now and not a drop of rain has occurred :(

Wow, did I need this thread today!

My mother and step-father are last minute non-planners who decide to mess with everyone else's long-standing plans once they finally get their act together! Makes me CRAZY!

My siblings and I have been planning a road trip to get our youngest sister to grad school - we had hotels booked, plans made, routes worked out, vacation days reserved and today (6 days before we leave) my step-dad declares he wants to go - and do it his way!! ARGH!!!!!! :headache::furious:

Why can't people use Google?? Mostly I'm talking about facebook, but it happens a lot in other places, too. Someone will post asking something they could have easily figured out for themselves by a 2 second Google search. Google is your friend!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter