Geeks on a budget - 12/22, complete! Read reflections within....

That was great thank you cant wait to hear about your Sept report.:cheer2: :flower3: :cutie:

I can't wait either for the Sept. report because I get to experience it live and than get to read about when we get back:cool1: :cool1:

Maureen

Well, seeing as how I have 2 PT's who cannot write to save their lives, spelling is o.k., grammer can be sub-par, and handwriting I would give an F to one of them, I think I do o.k. And for the most part, I know what to do with the patients...:rotfl: ...or at least I think I do.

Cheryl

I HEAR YA. I write all of our home evaluations for that very reason.

Well, I guess I have a name!!!

Oh and just so you know... if it does happen...I'm possibly getting together at WDW sometime between the 6th and the 9th of May with the infamous LovableGluttons for dinner... I'll let you know when and where...

It's a date.

Tink swims with the fishes?

:rotfl:

That was great thank you cant wait to hear about your Sept report.:cheer2: :flower3: :cutie:

Thanks!!! :goodvibes

Why, is Tink Italian? HEE HEE HEE

che

:rotfl2:

I can't wait either for the Sept. report because I get to experience it live and than get to read about when we get back:cool1: :cool1:

Maureen

I predict the first Double Dip of 2008 will be one crazy ride. In a good way. popcorn::

Maureen

I hope she starts writing soon!!!

It's a date.

I predict the first Double Dip of 2008 will be one crazy ride. In a good way. popcorn::

Now I have to find a place to have dinner that can hold us all!!! Um...reservations for how many???

& I may have to book the double dip... or at least the one everyone is planning on in '09...

AWESOME! I found your report after the fact (just getting back to the DIS with our next trip FINALLY under a year!).
It took me 2 weeks to read (back off kids....momma's busy!:surfweb: ).

I think you may have motivated me to finish my report from our trip last Feb! :guilty: :guilty:

Oh yeah.....OT's Rock:goodvibes

AWESOME! I found your report after the fact (just getting back to the DIS with our next trip FINALLY under a year!).
It took me 2 weeks to read (back off kids....momma's busy!:surfweb: ).

I think you may have motivated me to finish my report from our trip last Feb! :guilty: :guilty:

Oh yeah.....OT's Rock:goodvibes

Yes they do! :cheer2:

Finish your report, girl!

Erika,

So, I just found your report on Monday and just finished it today while at "work"! ;) We are set to sail with you on the September DD and I am just relieved to know that I am not the only person who believes that vacation=alcoholic beverage in hand at all times :rotfl: . Your TR cracked me up and I hope that you are planning on writing a pre-TR for the upcoming DD. I look forward to reading it.

Erika,

So, I just found your report on Monday and just finished it today while at "work"! ;) We are set to sail with you on the September DD and I am just relieved to know that I am not the only person who believes that vacation=alcoholic beverage in hand at all times :rotfl: . Your TR cracked me up and I hope that you are planning on writing a pre-TR for the upcoming DD. I look forward to reading it.

Thanks, Arin!

I cant wait for September....and yes, indeed, there will be a TR. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the great trip report!!!

LOL one of my best friends is from Ontario and every time she visits me here we have to go to Target like five times to fondle the goods! :rotfl2:

Thanks for the great trip report!!!

LOL one of my best friends is from Ontario and every time she visits me here we have to go to Target like five times to fondle the goods! :rotfl2:

Thanks for reading!
I myself am at Target at LEAST once a week, so I can only imagine the withdrawl if I were in another country. Poor Canadians.....:sad2:

I know it's not the same... but there's ALWAYS Target.com....

Great trip report! Even though I'm late in finding it, I really enjoyed it. Also, printed out your recipe for Champagne Punch and can't wait to try it. :thumbsup2

:rotfl: :rotfl: Erica, needed to let you know that we are back from our week on the Magic and we have to thank you for your TR's because they were so helpful with planning our trip. And, although we were unable to make the Martini tasting, we still had a blast. You even inspired me enough to write one.

Maybe someday we will be luck enough to board a ship that you are on, and get to "boogie on down"....if you read my report you will see the trouble my husband got into. :rotfl:

cheryl

Great trip report! Even though I'm late in finding it, I really enjoyed it. Also, printed out your recipe for Champagne Punch and can't wait to try it. :thumbsup2

The punch is AWESOME. The first batch we made was gone in mere minutes. Thanks for reading!

:rotfl: :rotfl: Erica, needed to let you know that we are back from our week on the Magic and we have to thank you for your TR's because they were so helpful with planning our trip. And, although we were unable to make the Martini tasting, we still had a blast. You even inspired me enough to write one.

Maybe someday we will be luck enough to board a ship that you are on, and get to "boogie on down"....if you read my report you will see the trouble my husband got into. :rotfl:

cheryl

Yay, I'm so glad my report inspired you Cheryl! Send me the link to your TR and I am there!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest