Gaydays 2010 itinerary/meetup schedule!

Woo hoo!! Gotta love Southwest!! I still need to book my flight. Cheapest when I booked my resort was $84. Then it went up to $97, then $112! Now it's back down to $94 but I keep hoping for a Ding! fare.

I now have an ADR for my trip!! Le Cellier @ 2:05 on Sunday 5/30!! My sis was able to snag the ADR online. It's funny how their system works. We're both sitting on the couch with our laptops. It showed up for her but not for me?:confused3 I still don't have any idea what I'm doing that day but I'll take an ADR for Le Cellier whenever I can get it. :banana:

I now have an ADR for my trip!! Le Cellier @ 2:05 on Sunday 5/30!! My sis was able to snag the ADR online. It's funny how their system works. We're both sitting on the couch with our laptops. It showed up for her but not for me?:confused3 I still don't have any idea what I'm doing that day but I'll take an ADR for Le Cellier whenever I can get it. :banana:

I much prefer le Cellier at Lunch to le Cellier at dinner. As a steakhouse I really find it so-so, but for lunch the cheese soup and french dip are to die for!

I am envious!!!! I have been trying my last 3 trips to get Le Cellier with no luck! I have been trying to snag a ressie every day this week to no avail. :surfweb:

Oh well, I'm still happy for you! :thumbsup2

I much prefer le Cellier at Lunch to le Cellier at dinner. As a steakhouse I really find it so-so, but for lunch the cheese soup and french dip are to die for!

That's what I've heard. As a steakhouse, Yachtsman is better. I think it will be a great lunch choice. The cheese soup is the main thing I want to try anyway.

I am envious!!!! I have been trying my last 3 trips to get Le Cellier with no luck! I have been trying to snag a ressie every day this week to no avail. :surfweb:

Oh well, I'm still happy for you! :thumbsup2

Keep trying. I had been trying the last couple days. I didn't think I stood a snowballs chance in heck getting an ADR so close to the trip. Keep at it and something may open up.

We had an ADR for dinner at Le Cellier on 6/4 and I canceled it! If I had known somebody here wanted it you could have had it!

I'm local, available thurs, fri after 6. Sat I took PTO so I'm off all day. Sunday I'm available after 6, although if we get a new tech and my schedule has changed by then, I will have Sunday off!

Folks, Jessica Wild and JUJUBEE will be there on Saturday 05/29!! We have never been... We can not wait. Thanks Conckahuna!:banana:

I suppose I should chime in. I'll definitely be there and I'm SUPER excited!

I was only going for the weekend, but due to changing careers (oopsie) in the middle of this, I decided to take the whole week since I likely won't be able to have a proper summer vacation. I'm staying June 1-7 (Holiday Inn June 1-4 and the host Double Tree June 4-7).

June 1 - I'm a slacker, so I probably won't get there until late. Have a few drinks, relax and call it a night.

June 2, 3 - I've found this to be a pretty slow day, so I'll probably meet a few friends and just park hop to hit the big attractions before all the tourists get there. It's nearly impossible to "do" MK on Saturday.

June 4 - Check out, hit up DAK and then head over to the Host Hotel to meet my Charleston friends, check-in, etc. We have a big Gay Podcaster/Blogger dinner at 7 and then headed to Typhoon Lagoon for "Let's Go Play". It's a big gay party, Disney style. Woohoo!

June 5 - MK that morning, relax in the afternoon and then P-house for Taylor Dayne that evening (let me know if you're going... she ain't an easy event to park/attend but well worth it).

June 6 - Some pool parties at the hotel, relax, etc.

June 7 - Check out then head over to DAK.

Hey, ConcK:

I think I will put this on my red shirt :rolleyes1

This was actually out on photobucket and put there by of the "disigners" from the creative board. Apparently, it's Disney appropriate, considering many people have been making these and wearing them to the parks HAHA - and not JUST as halloween :P

What do you think? :rotfl:

OMG... for the briefest of seconds I thought Stitch had his nipple piereced! (I've been on the computer too long)

I picked a personel theam for the weekend -
"A little bit drunk and a whole lot slutty"

I picked a personel theam for the weekend -
"A little bit drunk and a whole lot slutty"

That's your theme for the weekend?:confused3

I thought it was your personal credo for LIFE!:rolleyes1

At any rate, I'll alert the beverage staff to keep lots of Patron handy just for you . . .

That's your theme for the weekend?:confused3

I thought it was your personal credo for LIFE!:rolleyes1

At any rate, I'll alert the beverage staff to keep lots of Patron handy just for you . . .

I'm working on perfecting it. ;)

My Gay Days group always has a meet and greet at Dawa Bar every year on Thursday. This year it is at Dawa Bar at 3pm. I will probably be ther ea little earlier then 3pm. I would love my group and the Dis Board to meet up. Some of them will probably with me at Epcot on Sunday.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Gay_Dayz_Disney/

Bumping this to the top. ConcK, are there any updates to this schedule?

Luv 'n' Stuff,
Bob of

I can't do Gay Days.......but for some reason my friend is insisting that we're going to go at Halloween again. (It's a pipe dream but I'll just be positive and see what happens. :confused3 )

Have a question regarding tshirts for Gay Days. We are planning on changing the names of the seven dwarfes to more interesting names. For example *****y or Horny.... would disney as us to remove our shirts? They we will located on the back. Just wondering:confused3

Have a question regarding tshirts for Gay Days. We are planning on changing the names of the seven dwarfes to more interesting names. For example *****y or Horny.... would disney as us to remove our shirts? They we will located on the back. Just wondering:confused3

I'm not sure of Disney's policy, I'm sure someone else here may have specifics, but although there will be thousands of gay people at the park that day, there will be families with children, whether gay or straight. Please be respectful of that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter