Funniest comments you've overheard in WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.
jfranklyn said:
The funniest thing I ever heard at MK definately came out of my OWN Mouth, unintentionally of course!!

A few weeks ago, we were finishing up a LONG day at MK with my DH, 2 kids, stepson and his wife, and their 5 month old baby.

Everyone else went on Splash Mountain at about 7 p.m. except me - I was left with my ds (2) and my step-grandson, 5 months. My son was being SO good, but the baby was really upset. My son probably sat there for 20 minutes playing with a small bag of trail mix. He was picking out the parts he likes, and putting the rest of the stuff (basically the nuts) in the little cup holders in the tray of his stroller. Then he'd move them from one place to the other, and back again. In the meantime, the baby REALLY started getting upset, and I'm trying to bounce him on my knee, and at the same time, my son decides he's had enough of this and he's getting out of the stroller NOW. So I'm saying "Please, Elliot, get back in the stroller. Come on Elliot, come on over here and sit, please. Come on, you can sit over here and play with your nuts"!!! Well, there was a young guy sitting next to me (with his infant child) who started to snicker (like you snicker in church when you know you shouldn't be snickering). I ALMOST DIED when I realized what I had said, QUITE LOUDLY, in front of too many people!!! I had to keep sitting there and wait another 15 minutes or so until they all came off the ride.... It was awful!

Hahaha :rotfl: I woulda died laughing if i was next to you.

goofy4tink said:
I'm not sure it's funny but when we were waiting for a bus at AKL a woman came up to us and asked where the bus was to get to the other resorts. I told her there wasn't one. Oh no, she said. There is a bus that will get me to GF. I know there is. Nope, I told her. There are no resort to resort buses. She argued with us for about 5 minutes. I told her she should take the MK bus and grab the monorail to GF. She was traveling with about 7 others plus one person with an electric scooter. Off she went in a huff. Only to have 3 bus drivers tell her the same thing. So, on the bus with us she gets since we were going to MK to get a BWV bus. She is sitting in back of us and asks if she will get wet or if the walkway to the monorail was indeed a covered one. She was somewhat miffed about all our answers. Not funny but sad I guess. Why don't people buy a good guidebook before they spend all that money.

If no guide book, then be the type of person who likes to "roll with it". If you are anal...join the DISboards or buy the book indeed!

- "There's this really fancy restaurant in that hotel [points to the GF]. It's called Victor's Italian Restaurant, and it's really nice."

- Two girls on the Tower of Terror telling this family who were riding for the first time, "Try not to get in the front row. It's the scariest." :confused3

- A woman at Teppanyaki asking the chef, "So do you commute here from Japan every day?"

- A family at the airport, wheeling around a Disney wheelchair full of their carry-on luggage. When they went to board the plane, they gave the WDW wheelchair to the flight attendant, to pack for them. He looked at it and said, "Um, this is a Disney wheelchair." They just looked at him & didn't say anything, so he added, "Yeah, these are really nice." I guess that's why they decided to steal it...
BTW, on the flight back, this family was seated across from us. The boy, maybe 9, wet his pants before the plane took off, which angered his older sister, who punched him in the nose. His nose started bleeding, and mom asked the flight attendant for some napkins to wipe up the blood & urine. Ech.

We've seen a few odd things involving potatoes. One woman boarded the monorail by herself and pulled a baked potato out of her purse. She then proceeded to gnaw on the potato as she rode the monorail.

Another couple was seated near us at the Rose & Crown. They sat down, opened a bag of potato chips, and started eating it at their table. They finished the entire bag of potato chips, then ordered drinks and a meal.

Cheers!
Heather W

PortieOwner said:
6 year old boy to his father (at about 1030pm one night at the MK):

"Shut up, poopy head!"

Put me off having kids for about 10 years.

On this most recent trip, we heard a French child call his mother a "putain." I was shocked! Then an American toddler (couldn't have been more than 3) told his dad something (I forgot what - it wasn't earth-shaking), and the dad answered him, "That's bulls@#$"

I couldn't imagine living with a small child with whom I had that kind of relationship.
Cheers!
Heather W

hmp2z said:
On this most recent trip, we heard a French child call his mother a "putain." I was shocked! Then an American toddler (couldn't have been more than 3) told his dad something (I forgot what - it wasn't earth-shaking), and the dad answered him, "That's bulls@#$"

I couldn't imagine living with a small child with whom I had that kind of relationship.
Cheers!
Heather W

We were in a Disney store looking around. A boy about 6 was being rather bratty yanking on stuff and yelling for his Dad. Dad was standing about 5 feet away. When Dad walked over the kid said "Tie my shoe. I need it tied." Dad was holding alot of stuff. (Assuming for bratty kid). I guess Dad was not quick enough because he then yelled. "NOW...Don't make me tell you again." DH walked by and said "Hurry Dad, you don't want him to tell you again." Kid was still hollering about something as we walked out. :rolleyes:

most of the disney characters make minimum wage, thats not a lot for walking around in a heavy costume when its 90 degrees +

:banana:

hmp2z said:
-We've seen a few odd things involving potatoes. One woman boarded the monorail by herself and pulled a baked potato out of her purse. She then proceeded to gnaw on the potato as she rode the monorail.
Heather W

:lmao: For some reason, the image of that just cracks me up!

disjointed said:
A couple years ago we were at WS in Epcot, we were walking by the Canada pavillion. I walked by a family, their youngest son turned to his mom and said, "Mommy, isn't Canada a state?" I couldn't help but laugh.

You didn't know it's our 51st state? For shame! Isn't it a doozy too? :rotfl:
Kim

clonetothebone said:
This is so funny but I had one more question? Does she always call your niece DD4? or does she have a regular name too! :thumbsup2

DD4 is her given name. I'm really into Disney. She's 10.

clonetothebone said:
This is so funny but I had one more question? Does she always call your niece DD4? or does she have a regular name too! :thumbsup2

She's weird like that. :rolleyes1

Okay, this wasn't at Disney but it made me laugh for about 20 minutes. It might be a "had to be there" moment but here it goes...

4th of July and we get in the car to leave the local fireworks show. It's about 11 PM, the kids are tired and cranky in the back seat of the car. And we are stuck in traffic on a back road. We haven't moved more than 1 foot in about 20 minutes. Then we move about 2 car lengths and stop again. Without looking at me and in a very serious yet kind of quiet tone my wife says, "Wow, they must have some fast pedestrians around here".

I turn to look at her and instead I look out the passenger window at a fence with a sign...

SLOW
DOWN
PEDESTRIANS

Well let me give you a preview of what will be said by my DS age 3 (4 in oct) when we are there 9/3-9/17....

This will be said in the bathrooms so keep an ear out and say hi if you hear this said in a little boy voice...

"come on pee pee wake up...come out! come out NOW!"
"my tushy's singing the abc song.." when he passes gas (sorry to be gross but it's funny)

KimR said:
:lmao: For some reason, the image of that just cracks me up!

And here is a photo of Potato Girl herself :)

176648755.jpg

My husband is one of those who, when he sees something funny, has to snap a picture (surreptitiously, of course). We have the most BIZARRE vacation photos you've ever seen, but they always make us laugh :)

Cheers!
Heather W

hmp2z said:
And here is a photo of Potato Girl herself :)

176648755.jpg

My husband is one of those who, when he sees something funny, has to snap a picture (surreptitiously, of course). We have the most BIZARRE vacation photos you've ever seen, but they always make us laugh :)

Cheers!
Heather W

:rotfl2:

At least it wasn't a turkey leg! whew, could you have imagined the smell in there!

vascubaguy said:
:rotfl2:

At least it wasn't a turkey leg! whew, could you have imagined the smell in there!

Hey, a turkey leg would beat the actual smell there. My DD whipped out some citrus perfume and sprayed it to try to cover it up, but then it just smelled like someone pooped on a lemon tree. :rotfl:

hmp2z said:
My husband is one of those who, when he sees something funny, has to snap a picture (surreptitiously, of course). We have the most BIZARRE vacation photos you've ever seen, but they always make us laugh
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
That picture is awesom!!!! I just bought my digital camera for the trip in February, and I think I'm going to have to have it out the whole time there just to get these type of action shots. :lmao:

So, it wasn't at WDW but I work at TDS and a little boy kept taking things and putting them in a pile on the floor. His mother was shaking her head and kept asking him to stop, and I tried to come over and pick a few things up and he started screaming bloody murder. He found a toy car with Stitch behind the wheel and was vrooming it in a little arc and his mom kneeled down in front of him.

Mom: sweetie, could you please pick all of these things up?
Kid keeps playing with the car ignoring her
Mom: ok, I'm going to pick them up. (she grabs some things)
kid keeps ignoring her and watching the toy car
Mom: (puts her hand on his head tenderly) If you don't stop this you are going to drive me to drinking.

it just smelled like someone pooped on a lemon tree

OK, I'm going to refrain from asking you how you know what that smells like and just thank you for making me laugh for the last 10 minutes!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Heard this comment yesterday from a little girl in a stroller, looked to be 2 or 3.

"Mickey, Where are you?" She was yelling it over and over, it was simply adorable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter