fun creative car games

chessie

DIS Veteran
I'm looking for some fun creative car games. We will be 4 adult ladies on a Disney Road trip.

I have come up with a couple

The alphabet game but spelling Disney characters or movie titles instead of just the alphabet.
The close pin game but I haven't figured out what Disney word to use yet.
I have made up a sort of Disney scatagories. The driver will give her answers orally.

I need a few more suggestions for our 12 hour drive.

I remember as kids we used to play the license plate game. Whoever spotted the most out of state license plates within a certain time would win. We just always had to remember what state we were in. ;)

I have a license plate check off list. I thought we would keep that collectively. Maybe note what state we were in at the time or what color or type of car.

I plan on keeping a collective journal. I did that one other time when we went to NYC. When I got home I transcriber it into a document, matching each of our handwriting as closely as possible with the font. I added a few photos and made a copy for each of us. That was a fun momento

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter