Frozen Ever After FastPass + 60 days out

eeyoregirl13

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if it's usually possible to get a Frozen Ever After FastPass+ 60 days out - but on exactly day 60, not 60+1 or 60+2,... Last time we went in the early fall, I was only able to get a FEA FP+ later in my trip. This spring we are going only for a long weekend and Epcot is our first day, so we are trying to get one for day 60. I was wondering if anyone has been able to do this lately or if maybe I should change my plans around? Thank you!!!

I was there for the last two weeks of December and the first two weeks of January and was able to book it the day-of, even on Christmas Day, if I was proactive about it. Christmas Day was for four people.

I did not have a problem booking it at 60-days out, especially for our Marathon Day in January when I needed to book a VERY specific time for eight people.

Booked mine for 4 weeks from now with no problems. First time I've ever booked a FP any earlier in advance than the day before but we've been there twice and not ridden it so I thought why not.

This is encouraging to me. I am staying off site and am patiently waiting for my 30 days out for March. It seems I will have a chance if I am flexible.

I've been looking the last few weeks just to be familiar with the system for our trip in April. I have not seen anything for FEA in the last two weeks. I've just been looking 30 days out each day. I'm not optimistic I'll be able to get them for us. Guess we'll just have to rope drop it.

I've been looking the last few weeks just to be familiar with the system for our trip in April. I have not seen anything for FEA in the last two weeks. I've just been looking 30 days out each day. I'm not optimistic I'll be able to get them for us. Guess we'll just have to rope drop it.
I have been doing the same thing - checking each morning 30 days out just to see, and there hasn't been one in the past few days. Are you staying onsite? I'm hoping there will be one 60 days out, but there doesn't seem to be any for 30

Booked mine at 60+6 days out and had no problems! Just switched days and had to rebook and still got it at 40ish days out.

No we are staying offsite. Keeping my fingers crossed there will be something at 30 days but not real hopeful. Just planning on being there when the gates open and getting to the ropes as quickly as we can, and then praying its not down for mechanical difficulties.

Just did mine. I only searched for two dates, 60+1 and 60+7.

For the later date, there were fp all day.

For 60+1, the earliest available were at 3:30pm.

No we are staying offsite. Keeping my fingers crossed there will be something at 30 days but not real hopeful. Just planning on being there when the gates open and getting to the ropes as quickly as we can, and then praying its not down for mechanical difficulties.

This is the best strategy if you're staying OFF property. I am a local AP and can only book 30 days in advance, I've only seen FPs available for FEA once. If it's a must do, definitely rope drop!

Yeah, 5yo DD is a huge Frozen fan so it's a must. Lol I'll give it a shot at our 30 but planning on rope drop.

I could not get them at 60 days out. Was trying for 3/1 and no luck. We'll rope drop if nothing opens up.

I had no trouble for our early February trip this year. Although, I would suggest a FP for earlier in the day or RD. Because of our schedule, we did an evening FP and were out of luck when it broke down (which it seemed to do more than once that day). They offered us an open FP for the rest of the day for FEA or anything else, but it was late enough that we couldn't go back for FEA. If it would've been earlier and that would have happened, we could have had more flexibility to go back and ride FEA when it reopened. We couldn't get another FEA FP for our other Epcot day at that point. It really wasnt a big deal to us, but if FEA was a must do, we would have been super bummed because the stand by lines had long waits.

I would also suggest searching for singles and trying to hook them together with partially overlapping times if you can't get a block for your entire party.

My trip is almost to the 30 day window and there are FPs available. The morning and afternoon are gone though - they're all for 6:00pm or later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter