Frozen Ever After FastPass + 60 days out

I was wondering if it's usually possible to get a Frozen Ever After FastPass+ 60 days out - but on exactly day 60, not 60+1 or 60+2,... Last time we went in the early fall, I was only able to get a FEA FP+ later in my trip. This spring we are going only for a long weekend and Epcot is our first day, so we are trying to get one for day 60. I was wondering if anyone has been able to do this lately or if maybe I should change my plans around? Thank you!!!

yes I just found 2 for Saturday march 18 that is less then 60 days away

I'm new to FP+ and will be using it this summer. I know this seems like a dumb questions, but can someone explain what 60+1 etc. means? Does this mean that we can book before the 60 day window?? Thank you.

I'm new to FP+ and will be using it this summer. I know this seems like a dumb questions, but can someone explain what 60+1 etc. means? Does this mean that we can book before the 60 day window?? Thank you.
if you are staying on site at a Disney hotel you can book your fast pass starting 60 days form your check in day for the ninth of your trip so if you are staying 5 night you can book FP starting 60 days from the first night for the ninth of your trip so your last day you will be able to book your FP 66 day in advance ( you also need ticket to go with your FP )

if you are staying off site you can book 30 days out and you will need to book a FP each day at the 30 day mark

check out this thread

http://www.disboards.com/threads/fastpass-frequently-asked-questions.3491680/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter