friday fun riddle

barrett7890

<font color=red>Donna is flippin awesome! I wish I
i love trying to solve these so thought i'd post zome as well

A spoonerism is a pair of words that can have their initial sounds switched to form new words. The pairs need only sound the same, not necessarily be spelled the same (power saw & sour paw, horse cart & coarse heart). There may sometimes be one or two connecting words (kick the stone & stick the cone, king of the rats & ring of the cats). Given the following definitions, what are the spoonerisms?

1) overweight dam builder & symptom of a sick flying mammal
2) bottom of the ocean & an insect-bitten dog has this
3) a cooking utensil & a nosy admirer
4) the person in charge of clocks and watches & the result of exposing silent actors to the sun

cami
x

don don is leading us today :hippie:

animarch.gif

Can someone please try posting forkism, I might have more luck!

I hope everyone has a TGIF!:cool1:

I found a way cool web site for some of you people. (I found the site pretty boring, but then I don't get spoonerisms, so maybe I'm missing something?) www.Spoonerism.org
Because life is just a chair of bowlies.
When is oxymoron day? I've run into a bunch of them the past few weeks and I think I'd be able to spot one pretty quick.

Good morning, I'm in but my brain hurts now.:headache:

I found a way cool web site for some of you people. (I found the site pretty boring, but then I don't get spoonerisms, so maybe I'm missing something?) www.Spoonerism.org
Because life is just a chair of bowlies.
When is oxymoron day? I've run into a bunch of them the past few weeks and I think I'd be able to spot one pretty quick.

:lmao: :lmao: Hows little Hulk?

You have got to be kidding me.

Spoonerisms again.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter