Freebie Thread for the week of 8/27/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add a Bush's Last Day Countdown Clock
for your MySpace, Blogger, LiveJournal, Wordpress or your webpage!

http://www.bushslastday.com/
Actually I can't exactly figure out how to get this to work.
Pretty Cool though

1anew.gif

I used one of the coupons this week. The employee had not seen the coupon before. I told her it was at the site McDonald's had set up for the Coke glass give-away. She said 'ok' and took it without a problem....if that helps.

I want to get the glasses and they don't have them at my local McDonalds.

This is from an email I received directly from the company. I have no plans on using it, so thought maybe some one (or two or three ;) ) here might be interested:

The ink I have purchased from this company in the past was perfect! I had no troubles with the cartridges and all appeared to be new not refurbed. Hopefully it works.

http://private.abacus24-7.com/home.aspx?affiliateid=10256

Coupon Code:
SAVE10
Expires: 09/10/07

Enter the code: SAVE10 at the Shopping Cart Page of checkout to receive 10% off your order.

Hi friends,

I didn't want to make a general post in budget board because of what I have to ask.

I lost my cell phone and don't have a land line. Can someone please PM quickly so I can give you my cell number to call so I can find my phone???? I am going to keep checking until 9:15 on my PM's

Yes, it is a bad day!

May I make a suggestion? I also have no landline and frequetly misplace (I never say loose - bad karma there!) my phone. I have a timer in the phone -I set it for 5pm daily - so, if I misplace it, I know that at 5pm I will be able to locate it! If someone calls in the meantime, all the better!

Most phone services also have a log in site online to send a text message, this will also make the phone make itself known, if you send a text to yourself from the site!

I guess you can see I have had to locate the little thing way too many times!!!

http://www.caffeinegourmet.com/newsletter.htm

"Do You Like to Stay up on the latest trends? Would you like to learn new recipes and be informed about seasonal offerings and new products? Are you the type that likes to receive information from top industry professionals.

If you answered yes to any of those questions you need The Caffeine Gourmet Newsletter. It's fun, informative and absolutely Free! Sign Up Today. There is no obligation and your personal information will stay safe with us.

choose from gourmet coffee, flavored coffee, artisan tea, chai latte or sipping chocolate.

Healing Gardens Lotion sample
http://survey.email.coty.com/SensorPro/survey/TemplateBlankRun.aspx?SurveyId=c92f85ad-7034-4f38-a2c4-135157b11043&PageId=4f34968d-1b83-4852-820a-8b0a0c931234&Ox=coty

No remorse here, after all they've done, I love sticking it to the cigarette companies.

This one is telling me they are unable to verify and need me to send in a copy of my dr's. license. :confused: Ugh, same thing happened with the Marbolo one :sad2: Oh well.

It may have to do with your address matching your phone number. Do you have an unlisted number or no home phone?

Dawn

This one is telling me they are unable to verify and need me to send in a copy of my dr's. license. :confused: Ugh, same thing happened with the Marbolo one :sad2: Oh well.

It may have to do with your address matching your phone number. Do you have an unlisted number or no home phone?

Dawn

It's unlisted - I was trying to sign DH since he's a social smoker I figured that would count.:rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter