Freebie Thread for the week of 8/20/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked for me, high speed access may be the key?

3 things-
#1- I have to turn off my cybersitter when freapin'
#2- thank for the organic milk coupons, I have been using it for years but never have seen a coupon of rit!!-YAY!! Going to print those off a few times!
#3- sometimes I start from the last page and work my way backwards for newer freebies. I pick and choose. I kind'a know the ones I'll get rejected for, but if I liked it enough, I'll try anyway- sometimes it works and sometimes the same freebie is given through another site, so your not on thier records, yet!

THANK you for all the freebies! I have enough tampons to last me 2 months worth of cycles:rotfl: -Lori

3 things-
#1- I have to turn off my cybersitter when freapin'
#2- thank for the organic milk coupons, I have been using it for years but never have seen a coupon of rit!!-YAY!! Going to print those off a few times!
#3- sometimes I start from the last page and work my way backwards for newer freebies. I pick and choose. I kind'a know the ones I'll get rejected for, but if I liked it enough, I'll try anyway- sometimes it works and sometimes the same freebie is given through another site, so your not on thier records, yet!

THANK you for all the freebies! I have enough tampons to last me 2 months worth of cycles:rotfl: -Lori

I must have missed the organic milk coupons. Do you have the link? I've been buying that when I have coupons because it ends up being cheaper than the store brand lately. Milk prices have gone crazy!

Rachel

I was accepted for the Senseo Pod system from that offer they've been running. My question is: A while back someone was mentioning that you could get a universal "pod" ( I think that is what it is called ) at Wal-Mart so you can use your own coffee. Does anyone remember the link for it ?. :confused3

I don't think there was a link. I think it was in store. I believe I remember that Target may have had them too.

I got mine at walmart - it was in the same area as the coffee makers. I would imagine that Target has them too. Also can be purchased off of Amazon.com

BRILLO CONSUMER ADVISORY PANEL: Join the Brillo Consumer Advisory Panel! Be the First to Know about New Products and Special Offers like Coupons, Sweepstakes and FREE Samples! And, Help us Create New and Improved Brillo® Products!
http://http://www.brillo.com/connection/join.asp

After you sign up it says:

Congratulations! You are now a part of The Brillo® Connection! Your opinions will help us to create new and better products. And, the coupons, special offers, sweepstakes or free samples you’ll receive from time to time will make that lifestyle a little less expensive too!

Thank You,
The Brillo® Brand

note: you do not have to check the box
BrilloPads2.jpg

The page is not displaying:confused3

I don't want to offend anyone. Maybe its just my pet peeve. So I am asking.....

When 'quoting' someone, especially the really big postings, like with pictures, or a big ad, could you please just refer to the person/item and then respond, rather than quoting the entire posting? I find myself going through page after page of the same thing that is used as a quote.

Thanks so much.

Edited to add
: What I mean is rather than quoting the entire page, including pics, and added info, to cut down the quote to the meat and bones of the whole thing. For example, recently one of our freeps celebrated her 30th, (Yippeee!!!), peeps quoted her entire posting to wish her a happy birthday when just addressing the person and wishing her a happy birthday would have worked and saved the # of pages to go thru. Does that make more sense?

I find it easier for me to have the "quote" especially if I missed a potential freebie, rather than having to go back and hunt down OP. JMHO

Besides those listed this week, does anyone have a list of freebies for teachers? There are several brand new teachers in my new building and I would like to pass on some freebies for them... we are all high school level.

thanks guys!

I find it easier for me to have the "quote" especially if I missed a potential freebie, rather than having to go back and hunt down OP. JMHO

I agree, if it was just a reference to a person and a quote, I would have to go back to the OP to read what they are talking about. I vote to keep the quotes coming, if appropriate!:thumbsup2

Scottish Free Sticker
Real Men Wear Kilts

Celebrate your Celtic/Scottish cultural heritage while helping to promote the Brobdingnagian Bards with Free Stickers that read Real Men Wear Kilts! (see the design below) You can get your free stickers in one of the following ways:

Mail us a Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope to
Brobdingnagian Bards Stickers
c/o Marc Gunn
PO Box 4067
Austin TX 78765

You must register to receive sample. Choose from a list of remedies. I chose energy-those cleansers kinds of scare me!

Grandma's Herbs offers herbal remedies and herbal combinations designed to obtain and maintain a healthy lifestyle. We pride ourselves in the fact that our products are 100% natural herbal products

http://www.grandmas-herbs.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter