Freebie Thread for the week of 8/20/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been lurking for a while now and just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the great Freebies! Just ordered the pearl necklace from Overstock for my daughter.

Uhh...have you been boating with my father before? LOL

My parents retired on Lake Hartwell, so you are exactly correct...

:rotfl: You forgot...

Step 5: IF you are a man, straighten on trailer, pull out of water, put back into water because it's not straight on the trailer, fidgit it around on the trailer some more, yell at your wife to pull the trailer up the ramp just a couple of inches, "I SAID INCHES!!!", Ok, now strap it down, pull it all the way out of the water, strap it down some more...drive it home, back it down the driveway...pull it forward, back it up some more..park it.. fuss over it, wipe it down,, wash, wax, (even though the dang thing just came out of the WATER) cover, go in the house, have a beer and swear you're going to sell it because it's just too much work!:rotfl:

By the way, I see you are from S. Carolina. We just moved to Savannah from Greenville 2 years ago. The lake I am referring to is Lake Hartwell
!

Uhh...have you been boating with my father before? LOL

My parents retired on Lake Hartwell, so you are exactly correct...

Nope, that would be my own rag-carrying DH...(the ever present rag while actually in the boat to wipe off any dirt (red) that gets on the seats)..this is not a unique thing, our good friend (his DILs have a lot/house on Lake Hartwell) does the exact same thing..It's a guy thing, no matter what age! But try and get them to clean anything around the house!

Lucky you, with your parents living on the lake, you don't have to worry about #5..you just leave it at the dock!;)

To get your free dual sample containing new Olay Total Effects Age-Defying foundation and Full Treatment LipColor, just fill out the questionnaire below.

Samples are available for residents of the U.S. 18 years old and older only. Limited quantities available. Limit one sample per household. Please read our privacy statement.

http://www.total-effects.com/sample/OLDadpop.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter