"free volcano" from RFC for 1st poster **GONE**

I think I got one yesterday. I will check when I get home and if it is valid someone could have it as well. :wave2:

I think I got one yesterday. I will check when I get home and if it is valid someone could have it as well. :wave2:

Trixiezzz said:
This is off topic: But when we were at WDW in Dec our volcano didn't have the sparkler on top ~ just a silver foil-like thing. Is that normal? Or was that a 1 time thing?

We have only had volcanoes at the RFC at Animal Kingdom in Disneyworld. We have never received a volcano with a real sparkler. They have always come topped with the silver mylar sparkler. You mean to say that they used to come topped with an actual hot, burning sparkler????

Wow, if that was the case their liability insurance must have been sky high here in litigious America!

I had no problems using my card at the RF near me, but at Joe's Crab Shack, they wouldn't give us the free appetizer, only the ten percent. They said the appetizer we ordered wasn't the qualifying one for the day. My husband didn't ask directly if ours qualified, but he did state we had the card when we ordered - and the waiter , who was busy, originally said no problem. We didn't make a big scene, as we did get the ten percent, but the free appetizer would have been a better deal. At the RF, they took $7.99 off of our bill when we ordered a more expensive appetizer, so I figured Joe's would do the same. From now on we'll be pests and ask though, even if it means an extra trip for the waiter.

When we visited the RFC last, they specifically asked if we wanted the calamari or quesadilla as the free appetizer so I assumed there are specific appetizers they allow for free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter