"free volcano" from RFC for 1st poster **GONE**

njziggy

DIS Veteran
I just got a postcard from the RFC that offered a "free volcano with purchase of 2 adult entrees". It expires 4/30 and is not good in the RFCs in WDW. It lists the following locations as valid: Katy Mills, Galveston Island, Grapevine Mills, Arizona Mills, Trump Plaza, Mall of America, Downtown Chicago, Gurnee Mills, Woodfield Mall, great lakes Crossing, Opry Mills, Westfield Shoppingtown SouthCenter, Oak Park Mall, Towson Town Center, Ontario Mills, Sawgrass Mills, & Menlo Park Mall.We will be heading down to WDW in 10 days so, we will NOT be using this (the kids are mad).If anyonw is interested just let me know & I will send it out to you.

I would love the coupon if it is still available. Let me know and I will PM you my address. Thanks.

I got my coupon the other day and than I got my $5.00 birthday gift certificate 2 days later! Guess I know where we'll be going for my birthday! :goodvibes

If anyone has one of these coupons they would send me, I would love it. About to make my first visit to an RFC and it is on the list.

thanks,
Drew Sanner

I got mine today, but I was under the impression I need to show my safari card to use it. No?

I also wonder what is the point..we have a safari card, but we can't use it and this together. So if we want the free appetizer, or 10% off, we are just out of luck, eh? Why send us something that we can't use with the Safari item we are already entitled to.

DMRick said:
I got mine today, but I was under the impression I need to show my safari card to use it. No?

I also wonder what is the point..we have a safari card, but we can't use it and this together. So if we want the free appetizer, or 10% off, we are just out of luck, eh? Why send us something that we can't use with the Safari item we are already entitled to.

We used both with no problem when they sent these cards out last year.

MommyBoo! said:
We used both with no problem when they sent these cards out last year.
Did you just have the two entrees? They wouldn't even let me use my birthday coupon with the free appetizer in Dec:(
Thanks

DMRick said:
Did you just have the two entrees? They wouldn't even let me use my birthday coupon with the free appetizer in Dec:(
Thanks

We had two adult entrees and two kids meals. I've never had a problem using my birthday or anniversary coupon with the card either. Maybe the one I go to views it differently. Like you said earlier, what is the point of sending them out if you can't use them with your card? :confused3

MommyBoo! said:
We had two adult entrees and two kids meals. I've never had a problem using my birthday or anniversary coupon with the card either. Maybe the one I go to views it differently. Like you said earlier, what is the point of sending them out if you can't use them with your card? :confused3
I go to the AK Rainforest..but we would only be getting two entrees...and using vouchers for the other meals. If we were buying four meals (kids or adults) they would let us use both. I think that is the difference. I jus tthought it was stupid, that they send you something special, and then you can't use it/combine it!

DMRick said:
I go to the AK Rainforest..but we would only be getting two entrees...and using vouchers for the other meals. If we were buying four meals (kids or adults) they would let us use both. I think that is the difference. I jus tthought it was stupid, that they send you something special, and then you can't use it/combine it!

We usually go to the Woodfield Mall one. We go to the DTD one when we are down there and I think I used my anniversary coupon there last time. However, it would have again been for four meals. I agree with you that it is stupid that you can't use it.

Yes Trump - is the Trump Plaza in Atlantic City.
mforbach- it is still available if you want to PM me your addy I will send it out for you ASAP.

Sent you a PM. I have a coupon I'm not going to use. Let me know if you want it.

dsanner106 said:
If anyone has one of these coupons they would send me, I would love it. About to make my first visit to an RFC and it is on the list.

thanks,
Drew Sanner

If anybody wants my coupon they can have it. Let me know ASAP though as it does expire on April 30. I will be out of town on Friday so I will mail it tomorrow (Thursday).

We have the Safari Club card and receive our birthday certificates on time but have never received a free Volcano postcard. :(

I used my coupon at the Woodfield Mall location and the volcano was YUMMY!!! :banana:
njziggy said:
I just got a postcard from the RFC that offered a "free volcano with purchase of 2 adult entrees". It expires 4/30 and is not good in the RFCs in WDW. It lists the following locations as valid: Katy Mills, Galveston Island, Grapevine Mills, Arizona Mills, Trump Plaza, Mall of America, Downtown Chicago, Gurnee Mills, Woodfield Mall, great lakes Crossing, Opry Mills, Westfield Shoppingtown SouthCenter, Oak Park Mall, Towson Town Center, Ontario Mills, Sawgrass Mills, & Menlo Park Mall.We will be heading down to WDW in 10 days so, we will NOT be using this (the kids are mad).If anyonw is interested just let me know & I will send it out to you.

This is off topic: But when we were at WDW in Dec our volcano didn't have the sparkler on top ~ just a silver foil-like thing. Is that normal? Or was that a 1 time thing?

Trixiezzz said:
This is off topic: But when we were at WDW in Dec our volcano didn't have the sparkler on top ~ just a silver foil-like thing. Is that normal? Or was that a 1 time thing?
We went to the RFC in Nashville recently and that's what they had as well. We were really disappointed but wondered if the real sparkler may have been a safety issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter