"free" Tinker Bell Tote $3.25 pay s/h @DMR

smidgen21

Wanna be Tink
From Tinker Bell's Facebook fan page:

In celebration of Tinker Bell's upcoming all-new movie on October 27, we want to share a flitterific offer just for you! Get A Free* Tink Tote when you enter the Magic Code, 'TinkFan' on Disney Movie Rewards.Go to http://www.disneymovierewards.com/tinktote for details.

I just did it! Yippee I love free, well almost. Just s/h. :cool1:

Thanks for the information! I have ordered alot of things from the disney movie rewards program and lets face it free or next to free is always nice in this econ:cheer2:omy!

This is a cute tote. We actually got it for free from Target when we purchased the first tink movie. My DD2 loves it.:wizard:

Thank you ! November 5th is the first Double Points day.

There is no link in my banner under my account. Is there another way to get there? I entered the code, but got nothing to click on.

This is a cute tote. We actually got it for free from Target when we purchased the first tink movie. My DD2 loves it.:wizard:

Can you tell me the size? I've ordered one, but I'd like to know if I'll be able to fit something in it.

Thanks, my niece will absolutely love this!

There is no link in my banner under my account. Is there another way to get there? I entered the code, but got nothing to click on.

I just entered the code off to the right under that blue message box after I logged in, and it brought me to a page saying I had redeemed 1 code for 0 points for the tote.

I just entered the code off to the right under that blue message box after I logged in, and it brought me to a page saying I had redeemed 1 code for 0 points for the tote.

I went and put in the code, it told me I had redeemed the code for a free tote but then nothing......no shipment information requested or payment information. I'm guessing I must have missed something.......:confused3

I went and put in the code, it told me I had redeemed the code for a free tote but then nothing......no shipment information requested or payment information. I'm guessing I must have missed something.......:confused3

Right under that there should be a little box showing the tote. You click on that to order it. I missed it the first time, too.

I ordered it and got a confirmation email. 8-10 weeks for delivery? Are they serious??

The size of the bag the pp posted is coreect. Yes it takes forever to get things shipped from movie rewards. I ordered an item and almost forgot about it when it arrived.:wizard:

Thanks - I just ordered my tote. It will make a nice gift bag for one of my niece's Christmas presents.

I don't think we'll be getting it in time for Christmas. I too ahve forgotten about ordered items cuz they take so long. My free birthday movie came fast though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter