"free" Tinker Bell Tote $3.25 pay s/h @DMR

I ordered this tote and when I opened the package there was a slice right down the center of it, guess it was the top one when the opened the box of them, it is obviously cut open by a razor blade so I emailed them letting them know about and this is what I got back

Thank you for your email about a damaged reward from the Disney Movie Rewards program. We are sorry to hear that you have received a damaged reward. We would be happy to send you a replacement if inventory is available. IF inventory is not available, we will be happy to refund your points. Please send the damaged reward, along with your name, address and a daytime phone number, to: Disney Movie Rewards P.O. Box 1029 Neenah WI 54957 Once we receive the damaged reward we will send a replacement reward or award points. If you have any further questions, please contact us at DisneyMovieRewards@Disneyhelp.com

So I guess I am just out $3.25, There is no way I am going to pay shipping to send it back to them, it is definitely not worth more than $3.00, I just can't believe that they would actually mail it to me like that. :guilty: I think they should at least send my a postage paid envelope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter