• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Sit&Stand Stroller Swap~ Read First Post Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suellen and Swappers:
I have never done a swap before, but I would be very interested in some of the January dates that you have available. I will be coming in late on January 13 and leaving on January 17. We are staying at Pop Century.

Please let me know what information you would need for me to be able to join!

Thanks!
Arin

Suellen and Swappers:
I have never done a swap before, but I would be very interested in some of the January dates that you have available. I will be coming in late on January 13 and leaving on January 17. We are staying at Pop Century.

Please let me know what information you would need for me to be able to join!

Thanks!
Arin

I will add you in the morning!! You are in!

bummer!! I see someone beat me to my dates:sad2: Oh well..we are staying at THV jan 8-15th..too bad for me.

Hi,

I'm totally new to this... We will be surprising our kids with a trip to WDW Nov 1-7... Is the stroller available then? We'd LOVE it. We're staying at the POP.

Thanks!

Hello, I've heard great stories about the stroller swaps! Thank you so much for doing this!!!

We are traveling down Jan. 27th - Feb 5th. I see it is booked trhough the 29th, but I think we could live without it the first day or two!! Our youngest are a set of 4 yr old twins and I think we will need the stroller for late afternoon crashes!! ;)

If it is still free, we would love to take use it and pass it on. We are staying at the Bay Lake Towers at the Contemporary.

Again, thank you!!! ;)

Hello, I've heard great stories about the stroller swaps! Thank you so much for doing this!!!

We are traveling down Jan. 27th - Feb 5th. I see it is booked trhough the 29th, but I think we could live without it the first day or two!! Our youngest are a set of 4 yr old twins and I think we will need the stroller for late afternoon crashes!! ;)

If it is still free, we would love to take use it and pass it on. We are staying at the Bay Lake Towers at the Contemporary.

Again, thank you!!! ;)

Hello again... I told my hubby all about this (as I was so excited) but he thinks we will be ok and wants to try without. We shall see! ;)
Thank you so much again for doing this!!!!!

Can I get in? We are going in April. We will be there from April 15th-24th. Staying at the AKL.

We were in the Royal Carriage Swap this past April and it was great.

Hi,

I'm totally new to this... We will be surprising our kids with a trip to WDW Nov 1-7... Is the stroller available then? We'd LOVE it. We're staying at the POP.

Thanks!

You could use it the 1st through the 5th.

Let me know if you want to reserve those dates.

Can I get in? We are going in April. We will be there from April 15th-24th. Staying at the AKL.

We were in the Royal Carriage Swap this past April and it was great.

These are the dates of my April trip. We will most likely be using it.

Word to the wise, watch your kids CAREFULLY, dont let them sit on the bench part. Make them stand and hold on. Davin sat on the back and managed to flip off and split his chin open to the bone. 3 internal stitches, 9 external, and an almost missed flight, not a great time.

OMGosh ~ that sounds horrible!
Neither Mimi or ZZ have ever slip off. We do usually also buckle the belt on the stroller.... so I guess that may be why.

Hope he is feeling better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter