Free Sit&Stand Stroller Swap~ Read First Post Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we'd love the stroller for November 1-5. Thanks so much. We're staying at the POP. I do not think I am allowed to PM. How do I contact folks to arrange the swap?

Thank you, thank you!!

My apologies... I had looked at this stroller swap because I was only able to get another swap for a few days of our trip.... Now it looks like we're covered more in the other swap and are only lacking one for the first day of our trip. I will not need this stroller after all. Sorry about that.

We're checking in to POR October 29 and checking out on November 9. We would love it if we could absorb the "available days" in that time frame. Let me know if this works and thanks for your great efforts!!!!

We're checking in to POR October 29 and checking out on November 9. We would love it if we could absorb the "available days" in that time frame. Let me know if this works and thanks for your great efforts!!!!

I added you for the 31st through the 5th. :)

I *think* I have everyone.

The list on Page 1 is updated to my knowledge as of today. If you are looking to be in the swap and are NOT on the first page... or your dates are wrong please PM me!

Thanks everyone!

We are looking for a Sit N stand for Jan 8th to the 13th 2010 if anyone knows of one available.

thank you

Will this be available April 2- April 11? We are staying at the POFQ but can pick up at one of the other hotels if its available, and If so I am interested in joining the swap :)

Hi,
Thanks for sharing this with us, I am planning to go there 12/17/09 to 12/25/09. I don't see anybody booking it, but it did not show available either. Is it available at that time?
And I will be stay at a off site hotel.
Thanks again.

I've edited this message as we no longer will be able to use the stroller. We decided to move our trip to August instead of March...which is likely too far away considering the milage the stroller sees each day!

Any update on the stroller?

I am waiting to answer everyone's requests until I know the stroller is still around!

They person whom last had it (MechTech) messaged me Tuesday and said where it was so I can pick it up when I go down on Sunday. I will be be back late Friday night/early Saturday morning so I will post about its condition and such with pictures on the 24th. I hope this helps a bit.

Oh good... she said she would PM me when she got there and let me know if it was there or MIA... and I never heard from her. I was afraid it was missing!

I will start updating again!

No as far as I know it's not missing. She left it at her hotel for me - my resort was making things difficult for her. I will be picking it up Sunday. And I promise to update as soon as I get back (well on the 24th sometime)

The thread has been updated as of today.

All requests have been entered and you should contact the person before and after you for swapping.

Here is the current list:

September 24th - October 3rd ~ Suellen (SSR and Pop)
October 3rd - October 7th ~ Octoberbabiesrus (Pop)
October 7th - October 9th ~ Available
October 9th - 12th ~ mechteach (Poly)

October 18th - October 23rd ~ lilmissie (WL)(with the stroller now)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October 24th - October 31st ~ 5Boys2Disney (Off Site)
October 31st- November 5th ~ Philharmagiclover (POR)
November 5th - November 13th ~ sbpebbles (Off Site)
November 14th - November 21st ~ potzie2 (Off Site or ASMusic)
November 21st - November 28th ~ eyor44 (AS Movies)
December 1st - December 10th ~ Iluvmickeymouse! (OKW)
December 10th -December 17th ~ 2boys1girl (AS Music)
December 17th - December 25th ~ xing68 (OffSite)
December 30th - January 8th ~ roberta (AS Music)
January 8th - January 13th ~ laura2
January 13th - January 17th ~ PartyFromSaturn (Pop)
January 19th - January 29th ~ Tricia1972 (AKV, Jambo House)
January 29th - February 6th ~ Available
February 6th - February 12th ~ honkytonkmama (Pop)
April 2nd - April 11th ~ Snootybear (POR)

That's okay ~ I get that!! I was just worried that it wasn't okay!

Hope it worked out better for you than the person before you. :)

Absolutely - the double stroller was a godsend, particularly during the time I was there by myself with the 2 kids. I really appreciated it as we trekked around the World Showcase in 95F weather!

Thanks again for organizing this!

Also, as a side note for future swappers - I tried to drop the stroller off at the baggage storage at next swapper's hotel (the Wilderness Lodge), but they wouldn't let me do so without a room number or reservation number. Maybe I just encountered an officious CM, but people should be aware of this potential problem.

If it's still circulating by then, can I get on the list for May 14-24??? I'll be at ASMusic.

Hello Everyone,
Last night I had to cancel my trip to FL due to my sister having a major flea problem in her home..so sadly we will not be using the stroller..thank you for accepting us into it..I hope someone else can use it during our time..and thanks again!

Thanks Suellen for putting me in the rotation, I have a question. What kind of car can the stroller fit in. I was planning to rent a ecomical car, but if it is too small, I could get a bigger car I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter