Free Shipping on Sandals

EUROPA

DIS Veteran
Free Shipping on Sandals at JUSTFORFEET.COM. On the main page look in the right hand corner and you'll see the ad...they still have the Nike Straprunners. For 19.99(black) or 14.97(blue) for Men.

Thanks! I just ordered myslef a new pair! The womans are 19.99.

i just ordered myself a pair of the women's too. $20.99 including tax and free shipping! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Just ordered a pair of StraprunnerII. I have heard a lot about them on this board and decided to try them out. It will be my first pair of "sandals" in 34 years.

I wonder if I should try ordering again? I have had 3 out of 4 orders to justforfeet for Straprunners cancelled on me. These were for the men's size 7 though, not the women's. (I already have that color.)
Maybe the 5th time is the charm!?!:rolleyes:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Can anyone tell me how these run for size? I have worn a type of sandal on my last trip or two and they were sooo comfy, but rubbed in an area or two after a lot of wear. I hear that these don't?
Thanks friends!
Nancy

The Straprunners run true to size. I usually wear a 7 1/2 or an 8 in womens, and I have a size 8 in the womens Straprunners. It is true to a size 8, if not even a little bit more. The width seems to be about average, but they have adjustable velcro straps.

Personally, I loved them on my trip to WDW last year. I never broke them in before we left, and even with that, there was only a spot on my heal that got sore after many days, which quickly cleared up. I can't say that about any other sneaker, sandal or shoe I've worn in Disney!:D:):D

The only womens I see are for 44.99...did I miss them?
I got all excited, but I don't think they are available anymore
:(

deebs, I'm sorry to say, but I think you are correct. I ordered a woment's pair, size 7, Sunday night at the $19.99 price with free shipping. I received them today. I am very pleased with them and went to their website this afternoon to order another pair for my daughter and see the price now is $44.99. Maybe they will offer the lower price again. Sorry!

UGH!!

Justforfeet cancelled my order for the straprunner II. I called to see why, they said that since they were out of stock, they cancelled it. I had the lady check to see if they were going to order more and I would wait. She checked and said that they were showing like 20+ pair in my size. Has anyone else had this problem with them or heard of this? I am having her check with corporate to see what happened. We'll see.

ratpack,
Unfortunately, the very exact thing has happened to me 3 times! The sandal shows as available on the internet, and a week later when I call, they say it has been cancelled. Very frustrating!:(

When I asked the lady to see if they were ordering more and she saw 20+ pair in my size, they were showing INSTOCK. She said she doesn't know why they cancelled it. She is supposed to be getting the higher up people to contact me. But I did notice that the price went from 19.99 to 39.99 just as they cancelled. I hope this is not an attempt to make me pay the higher price. It won't work.

My guess would be the 19.99 was an error in they system and they finally caught the error.
Even so, they should still give you the shoe at the price.

They actually were on sale, but the sale went off, so now that my order was cancelled, I would have to reorder and pay full price. NOT!!!

A bunch of people on this board had the same problem with Just for Feet cancelling their orders two years ago when Teva's where the hot sandal to wear to WDW. They just cancel and you never know it and they have terrible customer service. I hope you all get your orders.

I got my order yesterday. I ordered the Straprunner II sandals for $14.97 + tax. Evidently they still had some in my size (9). They look good and they felt very comfortable when I tried them on. I will have to break them in some before my trip.

Bart

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter