• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FREE DINING OFFER - BOOK BY 8/27 FOR 8/28 - 9/24 (Upgrade costs in post 1)

We are planning our trip for Jan 1-8 2012. I know they offered free dining for those dates in 2011. What are the chances they will for 2012?? When would we know this by??

Thanks

We are planning our trip for Jan 1-8 2012. I know they offered free dining for those dates in 2011. What are the chances they will for 2012?? When would we know this by??

Thanks

There really isn't any way to answer this question, as there's no pattern to be discerned. Best advice is that you will just have to watch and wait to see if an offer is made for your dates.

There is a free dining offer out now for Disney Visa cardholders, last check-in date available is 9/24/11. I will put the particulars in this thread when I have time.

Did this end up getting extended thru December last year?

I have a trip planned for October. Currently staying in a house off property. Would switched to on property in an instant if I had free dining. UGH!!!

If they did this in the past, does anyone know when it was announced?

Thanks

Did this end up getting extended thru December last year?

I have a trip planned for October. Currently staying in a house off property. Would switched to on property in an instant if I had free dining. UGH!!!

If they did this in the past, does anyone know when it was announced?

Thanks

Yes, we went last October and I booked on July 20th with FD.

Is the free dining available to DVC members, staying on points, that have the visa card?

No. Free dining is never available on DVC points bookings, it's only available on rack rate room/tickets packages booked through WDTC.

The Free Dining is already on Disney's website..take advantage of it if you are going to be there from Aug 28-Sept 24th.. I can tell you from past experience that it is the BEST!!!!:yay:

We are missing this free dining promotion by 1 lousy day! I'm just sick about it. :sick: Only reason I could convince DH to let me book the flights so earlier was because I told him I was sure Free Dining would come available, which of course it has but only thru the Sept 24th, we are flying in on the 25th. :-(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter