Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!! Dates Confirmed!!! ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to add a day today. If they continue to release availability for POR on a daily basis I hope I can add two more days for mid week. Hoping for it!!!

I FINALLY was allowed to add a day to my bounceback at POFQ for Oct. Yay! Was allowed to add a day to my daughters reservation too (hers is bounceback as well) I had tried for days. Tried early this morning and no. Early this evening it was a go! So there is hope everyone! Added dining to both rooms. Total trip 5800 but we are paying for daughters family pkg and airfare for all 5 of us. Driving is 10 hours for us and I'm pretty much guaranteed a ticket so we fly. I can usually get 200$ roundtrip non stop out of Birmingham. For our December trip I got them for 98$ roundtrip!

Ah, Beach Club. We ate at Cape May last year and I have made it my mission to stay there someday. Was supposed to be our "next" trip in 2014, but I jumped the gun and made the next trip this year's!
Just couldn't justify the price of the deluxe's for as little as we stay there. Even toyed with the idea of one night as a room only, but then I figured our luck, that night would have awful weather and we wouldn't be able to swim.
Some trip I will stay there!!!!

Try renting points. We did that last April and it saved us a bundle. I actually booked there for SAB but never swam! Hope to go back one day!

Haha. I've been watching Torchwood all day. No one can die and neither can this thread.

Heck I made up lyrics and sang in a post usually my singing is enough to kill any party.

Wow when I got off the boards yesterday this thread was only at 254 & now it's at 269. What to go guys :thumbsup: keep up the great work. :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I have tried several days to get FD at POR...I started calling on Aug. 1st at 7 and it was all booked up by 8 when I finally got through...I have called several times since...after calling early this morning, I was told that more rooms may become available by my check-in date and for me to try back...i just wonder when will the new rooms be added? I check-in at the end of Oct.

I have tried several days to get FD at POR...I started calling on Aug. 1st at 7 and it was all booked up by 8 when I finally got through...I have called several times since...after calling early this morning, I was told that more rooms may become available by my check-in date and for me to try back...i just wonder when will the new rooms be added? I check-in at the end of Oct.

Keep trying. More and more people are finding openings there each day.

Keep trying! I have called every day since Thursday and just found availability for my dates at POR this morning when I woke up!:cool1::cheer2: I'll throw you some of my pixie dust.pixiedust:

And seriously, 269 pages? I am not giving up on this thread until it's closed!

Keep trying! I have called every day since Thursday and just found availability for my dates at POR this morning when I woke up!:cool1::cheer2: I'll throw you some of my pixie dust.pixiedust:

Yay! I'm so glad you got FD! What were your dates again?
Persistence really does pay off!

We live in VA, about 30 miles west of DC.

I'm an elementary school reading teacher and my DH works in IT.

Ah! We miss va! Our five kids and me and she were all born and raised there. Currently in southern ga w military, he's doing his residency in family med. we're taking our first trip ever while we're so close (8 hr drive) and spending 5,000 for 5 nights. Had to do two rooms, but got free dining and up graded! (3 kids are Disney adults...)

As soon as the last MNSSHP ends they begin to transform MK overnight. Not sure if they is a pattern for which parks are next but I do know the Resorts are last to be completed usually sometime in mid-November.

Yep. We were there for the MNSSHP in 2011 on Nov 1st and as we were leaving at midnight( I know, child abuse. Lol) they were switching it over to holiday. They said it would be Christmas by the morning.

Hey black, maybe the next post should be "Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!! Dates Confirmed!!! ~ Part 3 (AN A WHOLE LOT MORE)" because we are going :offtopic: occasionally, probably me more then most others. I think smitch is probably getting sick of answering all of my :offtopic: questions by now. :rotfl2: :lmao:

Or "Free Dining/ RO survivors support group- plus a while lot more". Lol

Yeah that would be the best. But maybe you'll luck into someone else's cancellation.

Do you think calling is better than the website? I've been offered to change to just about every resort to get the FD...POR is the only one I want...We are a family of 5 and I can't afford a deluxe or 2 rooms...

Congrats!!! So glad you found some pixie dust! Have a great vacation!:cool1::cheer2::cool1:

Yay! I'm so glad you got FD! What were your dates again?
Persistence really does pay off!

Our dates are 11/1-11/8. I would really like a day or two more at the end of the trip but it depends on airfare and resort availability.

Do you think calling is better than the website? I've been offered to change to just about every resort to get the FD...POR is the only one I want...We are a family of 5 and I can't afford a deluxe or 2 rooms...

I called everyday because my computer wouldn't let me see any resort availability since Thursday. Very frustrating!:badpc: There wasn't any availability when I called but it was there this morning the first time my computer let me book!:cool1:

Congrats!!! So glad you found some pixie dust! Have a great vacation!:cool1::cheer2::cool1:

Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter