• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Dining in 2007?

LBelle

<font color=green>I'm soooo jealos<br><font color=
So, just curious as to how many people think that Free Dining will be offered again in 2007. I think that it will! :bitelip:

:surfweb: Wow!!! It's just a guess, people!!! Don't be shy!!! :bitelip:

I'll guess yes since they have already offered it to the UK folks. :thumbsup2

I'm going to agree with Scrap.

In fact, I'm planning on it! If they offer the free dining we'll do 10 days, if not, we'll do 7 days. Cross your fingers for free dining! :cool1:

I think they probablty will as well. They will see a sharp drop in vistors if they do not offer it now.

:thumbsup2 I was thinking (hoping) the same thing due to the UK offer!!! Can't wait!!!

I hope they offer it............... :thumbsup2 I paid for it the last two years and it was worth it, but this time my DS is considered a Disney adult he's 10, so I can not see paying full DDP for him... he eats very lightly!!!

We were there for free dining in 2005. I had not even thought about returning this year UNTIL free dining was offered again!!! How can you NOT go and take advantage!!!! Hopefully next Sept. will be 3 years in a row for us!!! I just love how the savings from this allows us to stay at WDW waaaay longer than we would have been able to....10nts in 05' and 9nts in 06'!!! Makes all the difference in the world for this kind of trip....no rushing around, lots of resort/relaxing time, etc. :love:

I think the free dining plan will return without a doubt. We tried it in 2006 and based upon on our experinces we would book it again.

One thing is certain "you will not go hungry on DDP"

N2THRILLRIDES said:
I think the free dining plan will return without a doubt. We tried it in 2006 and based upon on our experinces we would book it again.

One thing is certain "you will not go hungery on DDP"

Tell me about it!!! Thank god we all have to walk at least 350 miles a day while there!!! :teeth:

PaulaSB12 said:
Can't wait for my next trip. Pop Century for 21 days with free dining!!!

:cool1: :cloud9: :moped: :dance3: :dance3: princess:

Didn't you just do that last month??? Your 1st night was our DIS meet, how'd the rest go? You said then that you guys in GB already had the free dining promo for next years bookings, right? That's why I think we'll get it again as well!!! :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

Not trying to get flamed or sound like a party pooper, but free dining over-extended the restaurants this year. Didn't they have to open a temporary restaurant in the MK and also offer people pins/counter service for table service? If they already offered this for overseas guests, that would make it even more crowded in 2007 if it were offered here again. :confused3 Don't get me wrong, I can't afford to go next year if it isn't offered again, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

alite said:
Not trying to get flamed or sound like a party pooper, but free dining over-extended the restaurants this year. Didn't they have to open a temporary restaurant in the MK and also offer people pins/counter service for table service? If they already offered this for overseas guests, that would make it even more crowded in 2007 if it were offered here again. :confused3 Don't get me wrong, I can't afford to go next year if it isn't offered again, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

It has been offered to the UK the last 2 years as well....they just get to book it much earlier than we do. It will be just the same as this year and last.

Wasn't aware of that, thanks. I wish they would bring it back, even though it seemed alot more crowded this year.

I wouldn't count on it with all my heart, but I think it's pretty likely, especially since UK residents have already been given the offer.

That said, we decided against the "wait and see" for our big 2007 family trip. I'll be taking a couple of trips myself before then, but we did free dining on our semi-annual family trip in 2005 and though it was amazing, due to crowd reports from this year and wishing not to spend SO much time in sit-downs we are going to go in Nov 07 instead, even if they offer it in Sept. It is almost too good to pass up, but for this trip we're going to stay off-site on a condo for easier wheelchair access.

Good luck to those waiting!

NED

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter