Free Dining 2014 Discussion ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too!! Exact same dates! I am so excited!!! After staying up most of the the night trying to book online, since I needed to be done in time to get kids to school & myself to work at 8:00, I was dialing at 6:57 and constantly thereafter for 55 minutes (i made well over 100 calls with no luck).

Decide to give website another try- and SUCCESS!!!!!!

I was so disheartened during the constant busy signals, but was determined. :)

CSR here we come!!! ((Happy dance))

LOL I dialed and got through on my second attempt at like 7:01. But my stupid VOIP phone was doing this weird robot voice thing so I had to hang. it was nothing but busy signal for like an hour after that. I was so freaked out LOL!

I waited on hold for a little over an hour and then my call got dropped! Both DH and I kept trying to call and nothing but busy signals and all circuits busy. I just booked online. POP 9/7-9/13.

Just booked Christmas (Dec 20-27) for 11 people at Fort Wilderness Cabin's with the free dining! I tried calling to change an existing reservation, could not get through on any phone number, been trying since 7:00am. But I was able to make 2 new reservations for the same week, same resort. We saved $3,922.58! Good Luck everyone!:cool1:

I was on hold for an hour and Got a preferred room at POP with upgraded dining. She said they still had standard rooms too. August 31st-September 6th. Saved over $600! Good luck everyone!! :wave2:

Wait time now 1 hour 20 mins. I hope I get through soon as I need to use little girls room and I am afraid my phone will drop while I am in the restroom. :rotfl: Oh joy, Its a Small World again!

What time do we think the lines will slow down? I booked online and need to cancel my room only reservation and since I'm super paranoid about having two reservations sitting there for the same day, I want to get it cancelled ASAP. ;)

GOT IT!! We already had a reservation but I finally got through at just over an hour on hold and was able to modify both my parent's reservation and our reservation to have the free quick service with the upgrade to the regular plan. SO excited!! We will be at POP Nov. 11-21. Saved over a thousand. My parents saved a little over 500!
:cool1:

We called Sunday evening with our DV and were on hold maybe 8 minutes before getting thru. The que was playing 'Small World' and I almost changed my mind.over, and over, and..
Sorry folks are having difficulties with the GP, but also delighted to see those who are getting thru!
WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!:cool1:

hmmm, AOA not included at all? I dont see it listed on the value resorts? I booked a lion king suite with the earlier DV offer. That seems odd they would take it off for GP doesnt it?

I noticed that on the offer page from Disney too. But when I clicked on a link that another member posted on DIS where you can make a book online, i tried it and it works for AoA and we are only staying 4 nights and it seems to give me the FD! But I cant book it as Im using a TA so i gotta wait to hear from her. Booo... Im freaking out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter