• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Dining 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I guess we need to create a persona for our new E-maginary friend Ronald. Though I question why any sane single man would want to hang out with a family with 8 kids. :confused3

hmmm - male, single, presumably same species, and he likes Disney. Yep yep - works for me! :blush::flower3:

He loves Disney, loves doing housework, is a master chef, a masseuse on the side.....and he's rich.

Did I cover it all?

Oh yeah, that'll work just fine. Now to figure out who he is & how to meet him. I'm not getting any younger here :hourglass - would really like to meet the Knight of my life now, I've waited more than long enough!

Hey, Joe - we're getting really close to that 250 page thread limit. If we run out of room on this thread, what will I do at work? With no new posts to read, I might have to actually work while my boss is away on vacation - aaahhh.

Hey, Joe - we're getting really close to that 250 page thread limit. If we run out of room on this thread, what will I do at work? With no new posts to read, I might have to actually work while my boss is away on vacation - aaahhh.

Well I can start a new one but I will be out of town this weekend and limited posting. So you'll have to keep it up.

As for Ronald, I'm certainly not trying to take him, but forgot to add one thing....he has enough DVC points to last six months every year.

Long time no post for me. Hi everyone! So am I the only one who totally loves that plutos CM's name is Carlton?? I have such a great visual in my head. Ronald can hang out with my DD imaginary friend "Ghost Puppy".

Long time no post for me. Hi everyone! So am I the only one who totally loves that plutos CM's name is Carlton?? I have such a great visual in my head. Ronald can hang out with my DD imaginary friend "Ghost Puppy".

Oh this keeps getting better and better.

Well I can start a new one but I will be out of town this weekend and limited posting. So you'll have to keep it up.

As for Ronald, I'm certainly not trying to take him, but forgot to add one thing....he has enough DVC points to last six months every year.

Okay, now I REALLY wanna meet this guy. Anyone want to help me find him? With 6 months of DVC points to use per year, we'd have plenty of time & space for you all to come visit. I don't mind sharing <-- refers to room only, does not include sharing the guy! ::yes::

Twenty five? Hahaha

Umm, can he please be older, like a LOT older? If he's only 25, I'd have to file for adoption papers instead of a marriage license. I'll be celebrating the 31st anniversary of my 30th birthday the end of July. I will confess that the older I get, the less stringent my criteria (am just about down to only requiring male, same species & still has a pulse - we can negotiate the rest!).

Newbie here with 2 technical questions...

How did you know in April what the questimated free dining dates would be? Is there some sort of formula or were the dates released early, or what?

Also, was there anyone who is participating if FD who was successful in obtaining a Finding Nemo suite at AoA? Or are they not included?

Thanks!

Newbie here with 2 technical questions...

How did you know in April what the questimated free dining dates would be? Is there some sort of formula or were the dates released early, or what?

Also, was there anyone who is participating if FD who was successful in obtaining a Finding Nemo suite at AoA? Or are they not included?

Thanks!

Deals always get leaked here, and usually pretty early. One poster in particular (danny25) has some type of inside connection and only posts dates when he is sure something is coming.

Very few people were able to get a Nemo suite with FD. They did not offer many of them and they were gone very quickly.

Deals always get leaked here, and usually pretty early. One poster in particular (danny25) has some type of inside connection and only posts dates when he is sure something is coming.

Very few people were able to get a Nemo suite with FD. They did not offer many of them and they were gone very quickly.

Smitch, have I mentioned how much I love you? Your posts are always so pleasant and informative and you're always right there to help! Plus, when I'm scrolling down I absolutely LOVE the picture of your family with Ariel. Warms my heart every time!

Thanks for the fast response, and your time!

Got one more question for whomever - is a pin required in order to book FD? Cause the way it looks on the Disney website is that I can just book the FD. Would I be prompted later in the transaction for it or something?

Smitch, have I mentioned how much I love you? Your posts are always so pleasant and informative and you're always right there to help! Plus, when I'm scrolling down I absolutely LOVE the picture of your family with Ariel. Warms my heart every time!

Thanks for the fast response, and your time!

Got one more question for whomever - is a pin required in order to book FD? Cause the way it looks on the Disney website is that I can just book the FD. Would I be prompted later in the transaction for it or something?

Aww...thanks for the kind words. That is very sweet of you to say! :goodvibes

There is a public FD offer for check in dates of Sept 2-25. If your check in date is within that timeframe, you can book through the link on the offer page and you will be all set. If you are wanting dates beyond Sept. 25, you will need to have a PIN code in order to book. There is a chance that some of the dates included on the recent PIN will go public later this summer, likely July.

Okay, now I REALLY wanna meet this guy. Anyone want to help me find him? With 6 months of DVC points to use per year, we'd have plenty of time & space for you all to come visit. I don't mind sharing <-- refers to room only, does not include sharing the guy! ::yes::

Will we get free dining?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter