Free Dining 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those wondering about free dining, our family got a postcard and the Nov dining starts Nov 11th. Not sure if it will be open to the public or not but just in case

Just wondering if you recently received the postcard or if you've had it for a while. (Trying to decide if I should keep my hopes up every time I check the mail.)

We got it about 3 weeks ago. It was at our 153 day mark and we're at our 121 day mark now. I just am not sure it will only be available through that postcard or not.

Just wondering if you recently received the postcard or if you've had it for a while. (Trying to decide if I should keep my hopes up every time I check the mail.)

I am headed to Disney in November and I did not receive a postcard or pin code in the mail. I called reservations and asked if free dining was available for my stay and I was told it was and they added a pin. Worth a shot to call and ask!

:woohoo:

I am headed to Disney in November and I did not receive a postcard or pin code in the mail. I called reservations and asked if free dining was available for my stay and I was told it was and they added a pin. Worth a shot to call and ask!

Wow - awesome - grats!! :yay::cheer2:

I see that splitsville is a ts credit on dp but how does that work in sept. you get the food for free and pay for the bowling seperately?

Chipmunk25 said:

That's pretty much how I got our free dining for our stay in October too. Congrats!

That's pretty much how I got our free dining for our stay in October too. Congrats!

I felt inspired and called again to see if this would work for me. Nope! But the CM was really nice and said to check back around July 15th when she thought new offers would be released. Just a rumor, but it gives me hope!

July 15 th is the start date of the new pin offers.
God, I wish they would stop with the PIN offers and just let it go public! :worried:
What!!!???!!! :faint: I cannot take any more rounds of these elusive PINs, come on general offer you're killing me!
Patience grasshopper...They will.;)
How do you know that? I am really hoping for another round of pins. I am going the last week in August so it is my only hope. :worship:

For the sake of all those still waiting for FD pixie dust, I sincerely hope that the July 15th refers to the refers to the start date of the offers included in the pin and not the start date for another round of pins.
:tinker:pixiedust: :tinker:pixiedust: :tinker:pixiedust: :tinker:pixiedust: :tinker:pixiedust:

Oh, I hope you are right. Otherwise... my family isn't eating anything except gold fish and fruit snacks on our 10 days at the world. :lmao:

We'll be on the same diet! (minus the fruit snacks, but add in tap water)

Was really hoping to save some $$ with the room fridge but since that's not likely anymore, I may have to cancel our October trip if Free Dining doesn't become public (my dates do fall within the current pin dates).

I've yet to EVER receive a pin code from Disney. I get emails from Disney, just not pins. I have a feeling I'm on their pin "blackball list" for some reason. :confused3 We even stopped going yearly and took a break between 2008 & 2012, and still no pins. :rolleyes2

Is there actually something wrong with these refrigerators or is this some kind of a way to get people to purchase there new resort mug? This would have been the first time I would get the chance to use it. Though I still feel the price of the mug is still well worth the money but iv heard some people talking about getting drinks sent to there resort's but without the fridge that would be tough. Is there a plan to replace them by a certain date.

We'll be on the same diet! (minus the fruit snacks, but add in tap water)

Was really hoping to save some $$ with the room fridge but since that's not likely anymore, I may have to cancel our October trip if Free Dining doesn't become public (my dates do fall within the current pin dates).

I've yet to EVER receive a pin code from Disney. I get emails from Disney, just not pins. I have a feeling I'm on their pin "blackball list" for some reason. :confused3 We even stopped going yearly and took a break between 2008 & 2012, and still no pins. :rolleyes2

I am on the same black list and have NEVER received a pin either pirate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter