Free DDP Booking SUCCESS!!? - Post 'Em Here!

Here is a preview of what happened last year! An interesting thread to read...........

So there is no confusion please remember this is from 2007 !

Very interesting thread, would be interested in seeing the same discussion for the folks who did NOT have the visa and called in on the later date....is there a thread around that focuses on that do you know?

I know last year my FIL didn't even know about the promotion till late June, and was able to get us all (7) adjoining rooms at CSR with the free dining promotion for the 6 days before labour day, and even though I had no idea that people booked their ADR's 180 days in advance, I was able to get most of my wish list (including CRT!)when I called in early July, so hopefully that gives people some degree of hope about this year's promotion. I myself am going to try and resist the temptation of calling right away, just because I know I will have no way to stay on hold for more than 1 hour, due to needing to be at work...so I hope it will work out well for us again this year (all of us, that is, not just me!!:lovestruc )

Very interesting thread, would be interested in seeing the same discussion for the folks who did NOT have the visa and called in on the later date....is there a thread around that focuses on that do you know?

Looks like that discussion starts on page 32 of this thread. Though there was probably aother thread at the time as well.

oops I got a little impatient...I think I read the first 25 of so pages before I gave up and flipped ahead to the last couple....I'll go back to those pages, thanks for the heads up!

I am a "charter member" of the Disboards Free Dining club. I booked the Free Dining the very first day of the very first time it was offered, every year but this one.

I must admit the anticipation of the release of the free dining package, making dining reservations and waiting on hold forever, are things I really missed this year (ok, not so much the waiting on hold ;) )

We booked our "bounceback" free dining in October 2007, and have since cancelled that as well.

Sadly (but happily) I am a cast member now and not financially profitable for me to book free dining anymore:sad2: Also, my son is now in Jr. High School (not elementary anymore:guilty: ) and need to go on his school breaks...DARN EDUCATION!

We are still going in October Of Course (7th straight MNSSHP-vowed in 2001 I'd never miss another one..so far..so good) but I miss all the crazy "Free Dining" madness.

I will still watch and see what everybody gets..HOW FUN! Congrats to all those who got the resorts and dates they wanted...AWESOME!!:cloud9:

Just booked yesterday morning Sept 20-29 All Star Movies.
I was waiting on airfare and ws able to secure that as well.
9 Days in the world Yeehah!!

We usually stay at Pop but was unable to get it this time around.
But actually we are looking forward to the Disney theming of All Star Movies.

I just love Free Dining!!!

Just booked yesterday morning Sept 20-29 All Star Movies.
I was waiting on airfare and ws able to secure that as well.
9 Days in the world Yeehah!!

We usually stay at Pop but was unable to get it this time around.
But actually we are looking forward to the Disney theming of All Star Movies.

I just love Free Dining!!!

Try doing 9/20-9/30. That is available at POP and then drop the extra day later. I was 9/20-28 and then wanted to add the 29th.. NO GO. But added the 30th, and sure enough.. 2 rooms at Pop :) I will drop the other day in about a month :)

Oh, and we are about 1.5hrs from NH and DH was born there.. small world!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter