FP for FoP looking better in late January

Any FOP fp+ for Feb 6 for 6 people? Or that group divided into smaller groups at the same time?

I can’t look that far ahead, but right now there are plenty of time slots after 3:30 for parties of 8 on Jan31. I can imagine there would be more spots as the date progresses. Good luck!

I booked this morning and there were no times for FoP on 1/29 left. I switched my days around and got a fastpass no problem. A little disappointing since I now have to find a Trattoria Al Forno breakfast for 1/29 instead of 1/30, but I'll make it work.

Anyone know if there is anything left on 1/30? I'm booking tomorrow and didn't realize this might be a problem. Need to figure out if I should start adjusting my ADRs.

Thanks!

Anyone know if there is anything left on 1/30? I'm booking tomorrow and didn't realize this might be a problem. Need to figure out if I should start adjusting my ADRs.

Thanks!
I'm seeing just a few after 5. Yours is the same predicament I was in yesterday, people told me they saw open evening spots. But by the time I got on right at 7am, there was nothing left for the original day I had planned on 1/29.

Well, I can't see the entire day because I have some mid-day fast passes, but I can see, for 4, these times are available:

9:35 AM
10:25 AM
10:30 AM
<break for my other FP's...probably some available here too>
1:50 PM
3:15 PM
4:15 PM
5:45 PM
6:05 PM
6:50 PM
6:55 PM
7:00 PM

What does FOP for 4 look like today for 2/2?

Lots of availability after 4, but I don't see anything earlier (unless they're overlapping with my 11-12:30 stuff).

Ok thanks. I may ask again tomorrow, assuming it will stay similar until Sunday a.m. FP time. After 4:00 is fine for us, just anytime before ROL

I don't see any reason to FP+ Flight of Passage early in the morning. That is when you should take advantage of all other rides/attractions being near walk ons as everyone heads to Pandora.

I don't see any reason to FP+ Flight of Passage early in the morning. That is when you should take advantage of all other rides/attractions being near walk ons as everyone heads to Pandora.
Well, technically, that gives you the most chance to actually ride it. If your FP is in the am, and it goes down during your FP time, you have the rest of the day to go back. Or, if your FP is in the afternoon, and it was down earlier in the day, your FP wait could be longer. That and getting more FPs after you use your first 3. But you're right, there isn't a huge reason to have an AM FP for it.

Just grabbed 5 for Saturday 2/3, at the time I wanted. Didn’t think I would get them! Officially excited.

Well, technically, that gives you the most chance to actually ride it. If your FP is in the am, and it goes down during your FP time, you have the rest of the day to go back. Or, if your FP is in the afternoon, and it was down earlier in the day, your FP wait could be longer. That and getting more FPs after you use your first 3. But you're right, there isn't a huge reason to have an AM FP for it.

Last time before I can try tomorrow....what does FOP look like for 4 people on 2/2?

Last time before I can try tomorrow....what does FOP look like for 4 people on 2/2?
Unfortunately, I don’t see anything for 4 on 2/2 anymore. Try looking for 2 parties of 2 instead. Maybe something will pop up before tomorrow. There was still availability for Navi.

Unfortunately, I don’t see anything for 4 on 2/2 anymore. Try looking for 2 parties of 2 instead. Maybe something will pop up before tomorrow. There was still availability for Navi.

What comes up for 2 people?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter