FP a day early?

Barbara76

Mouseketeer
So my 60 day mark is tomorrow. I have a room only reservation for 60 days from today, I did online check in for the room only this morning, this afternoon I decided to click on FP to see if the process looked different to be ready to make my FP selections tomorrow morning and I was able to make all my FP selections today! That was a nice surprise, now I don't need to feel like I have to wake up early tomorrow.

So my 60 day mark is tomorrow. I have a room only reservation for 60 days from today, I did online check in for the room only this morning, this afternoon I decided to click on FP to see if the process looked different to be ready to make my FP selections tomorrow morning and I was able to make all my FP selections today! That was a nice surprise, now I don't need to feel like I have to wake up early tomorrow.

If your room only reservation is 60 days from today, then today you are at 60 days out for fp's, not tomorrow.
You're not a day early, you're right on time.

If your room only reservation is 60 days from today, then today you are at 60 days out for fp's, not tomorrow.

Yeah, I'm confused as to how your 60 day mark could be tomorrow if your reservation is 60 days from today.

You were not able to make them a day early if today is the 60 day mark from your room only reservation.

Glad you went on so that you could make your FP+ selections!

Well the FP button on MDE had my FP date as 10/11 which is 60 days from my package, which is what I was going by. It was a really awesome surprise, I am glad I checked today.

Yeah, I'm confused as to how your 60 day mark could be tomorrow if your reservation is 60 days from today.
My MDE had tomorrow listed as my FP day, when I clicked on it and it had the little lock it said I could make my selections 10/11. I am really glad I checked today. Tomorrow is the 60 days for my package and my tickets, etc.

Also, I can't make FP for 60 days from today, just starting at 60 days from tomorrow for the length of my stay for that reservation number. I am not complaining, I am just glad I looked and didn't trust the date my MDE gave me.

So, today I got my email letting me know I could start making my FP selections today :)

So, today I got my email letting me know I could start making my FP selections today :)

That always happens to me too and I book my rooms through DVC. MDE usually has a day different than the booklet that is sent to me where in the back it gives you different booking dates for Dining, FP, etc. I too get my email the following day and always feel badly for people that actually wait to get the email from Disney. Glad it worked for you.

This happened to me also, yesterday it let me make our fast passes even though today was listed as 60 days. HOWEVER, I just logged in to customize our magic bands and none of our fast passes are listed. I'm hoping this is just a glitch in the system? I have screen shots of the fast passes it let us choose yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter